......

For next update you have to do the following:

1. Check out Belle_Nami book The Cure it's real good guarantee you'll enjoy it.

2. Vote up the last chapter.

3. Check out my other books if you haven't already : BEING Broken & Loving the Wrong Type.

Leave some feedback for quicker updates.

•••( June 30,2015 @5:26)
Read Please for Confusing.. ☺️☺️👇

••1. Okay I'm going to start skipping. The next chapter will leave y'all confused but the chapter after that will explain it all. 🙌 I've decided this book need some more spice lol some of y'all like Thanks you Jesus I was getting bored 😂😂 lol okay I understand. The next chapter will be publish tomorrow, Thursday or Friday but before Saturday. Please bare with me I have a life outside of wattpad. Okay but be on the look out.

••2. The second thing I will only post Author notes in this chapter or in the beginning of each chapter. Instead of the author note having it's on chapter lol okay.

Any question feel free to ask. 😘💋😍

•••(August 7, 2015 @12:24pm)

••1. Heyy you guys!!! I will be continuing the book sorry for the longgggg wait...!!! I've been so caught up in other stuff.

••2. I NEED ideas for next chapter. Like.. What do y'all want to happen or expect to happen.... It would mean so much if y'all help me out🙌...