Winning it all for you!!!!

((((((((((3 MONTHS LATER)))))

Date:August 15(Court Day)

I woke up at 8:30 on the dot. I woke up and took a showers and I got out and wrapped a towl around me. I put some Bath and Body Work lotion on and put some Dove deorderant on . I walked to my dresser and got my black bra and pantie set. I walked to my short dresser and plugged my IPod to the speakers and played Better by Jessica Reedy(love that song). I went to my closet and put on my.

(Outfit: White No Peplum Top, Ralph Lauren Black Label Blazer(Royal Blue), New Alice Original Pencil Skirt(Black), Breckelle's Heels (Royal Blue), Silver Matillie Crystal Clutch Bag, MARC JACOBS Pexter Watch, Pearl Bracelet and Pearl Earrings & Necklace and I got my Multi Stone Ring(Silver,Sky blue, Dark blue & royal blue))

I put on my clothes, shoes and jelwary on and went in my bathroom and plugged up the curling iron. I waited till it got hot when I did I curled my hair and it looked like a curly BOB. I unplugged them and turn of all my light and walked down stairs. I got my keys to my all white BMW and left the house. You probably wondering how I get a fresh car well I work 3 jobs for 3 years straight, for 6 days of the week, I never been late or missed a day and I some times worked more hours. I live a big 2 bedroom apt.

I had to stop bye Dunkin'Donuts and out out the truck. I got my purse and phone to call my lawyer.

((((PHONE CALLLL)))

Law:Hello..

Me:Hey this Marah I was calling to let you know that I'm ion my wAy

Law:Ohh okay you alright we have a hour left where waiting on your brother and his dad to arrive

Me:Ok I see you in a few

Law:Okay you to

((((HANGGSS UPP)))))

I hung up the phone and I bumped in to something hard as a rock

Me:Omg I'm sorry sir

??:Ohh ma'am you alright I was standing in your way

Me:Oh Noo I was on the phone to busy in my conversation I wasn't pay.........

??:I said your ok

Me:Ok us there anything I can do for you

??:You can give me your name beautiful

Me:Ohh my name is Marah yours??

??:It's Kingston but I go by King

Me:Ohh okay Kingston

King:"Laughs"Well you look very nice

Me:I have to go to court

King:"Looks at me funny"

Me"Noo I'm trying to get my brother

King:Ohh ok

Me:We'll I have to get going Ill see you around

King:Okay well may I have your number?

Me:Sure"Hands over my phone and he begin type"Thanks

King:Welcome"Hands back phone"

Me:Okay bye ttyl

King:Bye

I walked in to DD and order 2 donuts and 2 bottle of water. I get my food an get I'm my car and eat and drive off to the courthouse.

((((((2 HOURS IN COURT))))

Judge J(JJ)

JJ:Okay it's up to Marco Langston Madson to deiceded where to live.. Marco may you come up"Marco goes up to the judge and tells judge" Okay Marco had choiceing to live with...............

---Marah outfit is on Polyvore at charnay-thomas or in chater in Whats Wrong?

1).Why is it hard to find love for March??

2).Who do you think Marco going to live with??

3).If you choice Marah explain why but you don't have to but I will love that..