I Plan to Keep This Baby

Y/N dragged her fatigued self out of the hotel.

She'd just left the place when Jennie's phone call came in.

"Sister," Jennie gently said on the other end, "let's have a talk."

Y/N gripped her phone tightly and took a deep breath. She said coldly, "There's nothing for us to talk about."

"Is that so?" Jennie smiled. "What if it concerns Yeonjun? Wouldn't you want to talk about it?"

Yeonjun?

Y/N's expression changed immediately and she clenched her jaw. "Jennie, what are you talking about?"

Jennie did not answer her. She simply said, "Sister, I'll be waiting for you at Emperor hotel. See you there."

When Y/N reached the restaurant, Jennie was already sitting in the private room awaiting her arrival.

She had on exquisite makeup and donned a figure-hugging black dress. Her hair was slightly curled and a pleasant perfume fragrance surrounded her.

Seeing Y/N, she smiled and said, "Come, Sister. Have a seat."

Y/N stood by the table and glared at her coldly.

Jennie did not appear bothered at all. She gracefully took a check out of her purse and placed it on the table.

"Sister, here's 10 million yuan. I believe it's enough for you to live comfortably for the rest of your life."

She looked up, and on her face was a clear look of arrogance and superiority. "I know that Yeonjun's illness requires a lot of money, and you're only depending on your income from the shoots. It's hard on you."

"With this sum of money, you and Yeonjun can both live a little better."

Y/N stared at the check on the table but did not respond.

"Sister, let's just be open with each other and not beat around the bush." Jennie's lips curled up and she rested her hand on her belly. "I believe you've heard what I said last night. I'm pregnant with Kai oppa's child, and I plan to keep this baby.

"But before that, you've got to renounce your engagement with Oppa. Otherwise, his child and I wouldn't be officially recognized.

"As you know, Oppa is about to take over the SM Entertainment. He can't possibly make any mistakes or risk anything at this point in time. As such, I hope you'll take the initiative to go to the his family and ask to renounce the engagement."

Her words were so shameless, yet Y/N wasn't exceptionally angry with her.

She'd probably already vented all her emotions the previous night.

Now, as she listened to all of it, she found it ironic and ridiculous.

She smiled sarcastically. "Jennie, all that you're doing here, does Kai know about it?"

When Jennie mentioned her being pregnant the previous night, Kai hadn't appeared especially happy.

This child was evidently an accident.

He was about to take over the SM Entertainment soon. Before that was successfully done, he definitely wouldn't go public about his relationship with Jennie.

After all, this wasn't glorious; if anything, it would tarnish his reputation.

It was clear that Kai couldn't have known nor approved of Jennie coming to look for her.

As expected, Jennie's expression changed instantly. "Y/N, just let go. The person Oppa likes is me. He's stopped loving you a long time ago. If not for the engagement that our families had set since we were young, do you really think he'd choose you?

"Y/N, is there any point in clinging onto a man who doesn't love you?"

Y/N seemed rather calm. In fact, she cooled down more easily when she heard these shameless words coming from her mouth. "This is between Jackson and me, there's no room for interference from a third party like you."

Jennie's expression darkened and stiffened.

She bit her lip. "In that case, you're saying you won't ask to renounce the engagement?"

Y/N sneered. "If you've come to look for me just to discuss this matter, I've got no interest in it."

With that, she turned around, ready to take her leave.

"Hold it there!"

Jennie stood up and grabbed her hand tightly. "Y/N, just how much money does it take for you to leave Jackson Oppa? If 10 million yuan won't do, what about 15 million? Don't be too greedy, my offer is enough..."

Pah!

Y/N couldn't hold it in any longer and slapped her on the face!

!!!!!!

vote and comment.