Jealous Lover

Eyes so blue, i drown🌷💗

Seeing that Jungkook was looking at him expressionlessly, Assistant Xu immediately explained, “I’m not suspecting her. It’s just that everyone around you should be investigated properly. We’ve always done this before.”

He emphasized the last line.

He just wanted to tell Jungkook that she couldn’t be special just because he slept with her.

He trusted him unconditionally.

He wasn’t like this in the past!

Jungkook knew what he meant too. He stared at him expressionlessly for a while before replying calmly, “Mm, go ahead.”

Assistant Xu heaved a sigh of relief.

Thankfully, the minister was rational and didn’t become a pervert.

“Then, Sir Minister, I’ll…”

Jungkook looked up and frowned. “She might be unwell from last night. Go look for her again.”

Assistant Xu was stunned. “Are you referring to the lady from last night? Why… am I looking for her?”

He had given her all the money she needed.

From now on, they would cut all ties and never interact with each other again!

Why would he still look for her?

“Mm. Find her and ask if she has anything else she wants.”

Assistant Xu was confused.

What did he mean?

He’d already given 50 million!!

And now he was asking if she wanted anything?

Was he trying to give her more momentum?

No way.

Did he really fall in love with her after just one night?

“Sir Minister… do you still want to compensate that lady?”

Jungkook narrowed his cold eyes and kept quiet for a while before nodding. “I feel guilty. I’ll only feel less sorry if I give her more compensation.”

“But you’ve already given her 50 million , Minister. That’s a lot of money, enough for an ordinary person to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. I don’t think there’s a need for any additional compensation.”

He felt that it wasn’t worth it to compensate such a materialistic woman!

He’d rather donate that money to the poor mountains.

“Just go if I tell you to.” Jungkook glared at him coldly and said unhappily, “Why are you talking so much nonsense. You seem to have something against her?”

“… No.”

Assistant Xu quickly denied it. “I just feel that 50 million is more than enough. If you give her more compensation, she’ll feel that your money is easy to get. She’ll inevitably ask for too much.”

If it was anyone else, Assistant Xu wouldn’t be so worried.

But that woman…

She was so materialistic. If she were to ask for compensation, she would definitely ask for too much.

“What are you worried about?” Jungkook pursed his lips and said coldly, “No matter how much she wants, I can give it to her. I hope she can get more. That way, I’ll feel better.”
Assistant Xu was speechless.

Oh no.

His Chief must have been tricked by that girl.

Why did it seem like he was possessed?

If he hadn’t heard it with his own ears, he wouldn’t have believed that such words came from his Minister.

He knew that he would be scammed, but he still wanted to do it?

He felt better after being tricked.

He couldn’t understand him.

He felt that last night… was too much.

“What are you waiting for? Hurry up.”
Jungkook looked at his subordinate in disdain. Recalling his attitude just now, his eyes turned cold. He reminded him sternly, “Remember to be polite to her.”

“… I understand, Minister.”

When Assistant Xu found Rosè, she and Y/N had just walked out of the pharmacy.

Assistant Xu lowered the car window and greeted her. He glanced at the box in her hand and saw that she was holding a morning-after pill.

Assistant Xu was shocked.
Morning-after pill?

Didn’t the Minister take any contraceptive measures last night?

But if he hadn’t taken any contraceptive measures, why hadn’t he mentioned it to him?

Wasn’t he afraid of making her pregnant?

Things would get complicated.

What if that woman went into hiding to give birth to the child and used it to threaten him?

This was highly possible.

The minister was going to run for president.

Having a child before marriage was definitely a stain to him.

Fortunately, that woman was self-aware and knew to buy medicine.

It would be dangerous if he met a woman who wanted to use her child as a stepping stone.

Because of the morning-after pill, Assistant Xu didn’t dislike Rosè anymore.

His impression of her improved a little.
Although she was a money-grubber, she wasn’t hopelessly greedy.

When they got closer, Assistant Xu honked and got out of the car when Rosè saw him.

Bam! He got out of the car and slowly walked towards her.

“Miss, we meet again.”
Assistant Xu then glanced at Y/N and couldn’t help but look at her for a few more seconds.

“What are you looking at?”

Assistant Xu didn’t like Rosè.

Similarly, Rosè didn’t like him.

Her tone wasn’t any better when she spoke to him.

She looked fierce, and her tone was extremely rude. “Look at your lecherous expression. Let me tell you, my sister is already taken. Don’t even think about hitting on her.”

Assistant Xu was so angry that her mouth was a little crooked. “You…”
He was about to flare up at her when he recalled Jungkook’s instructions and swallowed the words that were about to come out of his mouth. “It’s only natural to admire beautiful things. Miss, you’re overthinking it.”

“Hehehe, is that admiration?” Rosè said bluntly. “Your eyes are almost glued to someone else.”

“You…”
Assistant Xu took a deep breath and clenched his fists. “Forget it, I won’t stoop to your level. Do you have time now? Let’s talk.”

“Talk?”
Rosè looked at him strangely. “What else do we have to talk about?”
Could it be that his owner regretted it and wanted to take the 50 million back?

At this thought, her expression changed drastically. “If you want to take the check back, I’m sorry, we don’t have anything to discuss. What you gave me is mine, I won’t return it.”

Assistant Xu was speechless.
He knew that this woman was greedy!
Look at her greedy face!
Besides being good-looking, what other good points did she have?
The minister actually took a liking to this woman who only had a beautiful face!!

When did his Minister become so superficial?

“Miss, I’m not here to get the check back from you.” Assistant Xu took a lot of effort to suppress his anger and the urge to scold her.

He had alwayss been a gentleman.
This was the first woman he couldn’t control his emotions with and even wanted to scold.

She was too weird.

But she was so lucky to have met with such a good thing last night.
If she hadn’t planned this beforehand, she was really lucky.

Many women admired their minister, but they could only watch from afar, not daring to take a step closer.
This was because the minister was like a god above everyone else.

A man like him was obviously not attracted to women.
But who would have thought?
The minister had been a virgin for almost 30 years butHhe lost it last night.

And he lost it to such a woman!

He felt bad for the minister.

“You’re not here for the check?” Rosè’s expression softened a little when she heard that, but she still didn’t look pleasant.
She said coldly, “Then, what are you here for? Didn’t you say that you wouldn’t contact me again after you gave me the money?”

Assistant Xu gritted his teeth. “Master asked me to look for Miss and ask if you have any other requests. As long as it’s not too much, he can satisfy you.”

Assistant Xu added the last sentence.
Jungkook had never said such a thing.
Assistant Xu was afraid that Rosè would ask for too much. Although the Minister was rich, he couldn’t be so willful towards this woman.

Rosè was shocked.

She was stunned for a few seconds before frowning. “Didn’t you already give me money?”

Assistant Xu said, “… Yes. But my master is kind-hearted and still feels that he has let Miss  down, so he hopes that you can make other requests. He will try his best to satisfy you. Miss, you can think carefully if you have anything else you need.

“Of course, my master’s abilities are limited. So, I hope that Miss Jiang’s request is reasonable. It’s better for everyone.”

Rosè kept quiet.

Assistant Xu waited for a while, but before she could respond, he frowned again. “Miss Jiang, have you considered it?”

Rosè looked up. “No need, I don’t have anything I want. Also, is your master so ugly that he can’t see anyone? If he doesn’t dare to say anything to me, why does he have to have an assistant like you to relay it to him?”

“What did you say? My family head isn’t an ugly person. Master is handsome, elegant, and impressive. I don’t know how many women admire him.”