Wang family

Yeonjun's expression also changed. "Aunt Wang? Sister, you already broke up with Jackson, why is Aunt Wang calling you?"

"I haven't told them about our breakup."

She thought for a moment before continuing, "Maybe she's calling me because of this."

The phone rang two or three more times before Y/N picked it up hesitantly.

"Hello, Aunt Wang."

"Y/N." A middle-aged woman's voice sounded agitated. She said in a high-pitched voice, "Jackson told me that you have broken up with him, is that true?"

After a few seconds of silence, Y/N replied, "Aunt Wang, it's true."

"What? You really broke up? When did this happen, how come Uncle Wang and I don't know anything about it? Y/N, why did you break up with Jackson? Weren't you guys doing well and about to get married?"

The middle-aged woman sounded very sad and she continued to whisper, "Y/N, it was going well, why did you break up? You and Jackson have known each other for so many years, I already treat you as my own daughter. How could you break up?

"Did Jackson let you down? Tell me about it, I'll help you lecture him.

"Y/N, you can tell me if you have any problems. Uncle Wang and I are definitely on your side. But breaking up is not a trivial matter, you can't be so impulsive."

Y/N was silent for a few moments. As much as she hated to break her heart, she said, "Aunt Wang, I'm not being impulsive. This is the decision I made after serious consideration. Jackson and I can never get back together."

She did not know that when she said that, Taehyung had stopped in his tracks for a while and stood behind her.

A while later.

Y/N toned down her voice. "Aunt Wang, don't be too upset. Although Jackson and I have broken up, you and I can always meet up if you miss me."

"Alright, I know. I'll go over."

Y/N hung up.

Her brows were slightly furrowed as she kept her cell phone and said to Yeonjun, "Junnie, I need to make a trip down to the Su's place. Jackson and I had a marriage contract, it's best that I talk this out with his parents formally."

As she said that, the expression of the man standing behind her darkened.

Yeonjun saw it and quickly tried to hint to her.

Y/N looked at how his eyelids seemed to be twitching. "Junnie, are your eyes alright?"

Yeonjun was speechless.

"Sister, Brother-in-law is here..." Yeonjun pointed to something behind her.

Y/N turned around and saw Taehyung standing behind her.

He was less than a meter away.

She looked at how serious his expression was and guessed that he must have heard her.

He knew she was going to the Su's household.

So... he wasn't happy?

Taehyung was a rather possessive person. He hoped that she wouldn't have anything to do with the Wang family after her breakup with Jackson.

But this wasn't so easy in reality.

It was fine for her not to meet Jackson or have anything to do with him alone. But it was impossible for her to cut all ties with the rest of the Wang family.