Married?

"What?!" Y/N looked up in shock.

Taehyung looked calm and said lightly, "There is no free lunch in the world. Ms. Y/N, I can agree to your request to help to perform the operation on your brother. However, you must marry me."

This time, Y/N was sure she didn't hear anything wrong.

She was too shocked to react.

In any case, she had never expected that his request would be to marry him.

This was too... ridiculous.

She couldn't believe it. "Mr. Kim, are you serious?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and asked, "Do you think I'm joking?"

"Why?"

He had such good qualifications, couldn't he find a wife?

He actually wanted to marry a woman that he met for the first time?

Or was there anything inexplicable about him?

She stared involuntarily at him.

Taehyung noticed that and, after guessing what she was thinking, frowned, his expression turning dark for a moment.

Then, he was amused again and pulled her over in a good mood.

"Ah!" Y/N bumped into his arms, her head hitting his warm and strong chest. She felt like she had hit a rock and her nose even turned red.

Before responding, her hand was pulled and moved downwards.

Above her head, his sexy low voice was full of amusement. "Ms. Y/N, you don't have to worry about being a grass widow when we get married. You can now check if I am normal."

Y/N blushed and shoved him away.

"Mr. Kim, please, please respect yourself!"

She didn't expect this man, who seemed cold and abstinent, to play hooligan with her.

Taehyung looked at her flushed face and his eyes deepened.

She seemed to love blushing, and it had been the same last night. She had cried for mercy with her white skin turning an alluring pink color.

Recalling last night, his eyes became more intense as he stared at her.

As Y/N met his eyes, her heartbeat sped up and she started to panic.

The man's eyes were full of obvious desire and possession as if she was already in his pocket.

She even had the illusion that he had already grasped everything in his hands and had known that she would come to him today.

"Mr. Kim."

She bit her lip and was silent for a moment. Then, she looked at him and said, "You can ask for anything other than marrying me..."

Before she finished speaking, he said coldly, "Then we have nothing to talk about. You can go."

Y/N clenched her fists.

She stood still.

Taehyung did not drive her away.

Both of them were silent.

After a while, Y/N took a deep breath, her voice trembling. "If I marry you, will you help me with the surgery?"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "You agree?"

Y/N smiled bitterly. "Isn't that what Mr. Kim asked? As long as you can cure Chen Chen, I... I'll marry you."

Looking at her bitter and helpless smile, Taehyung frowned, showing an unhappy expression on his face.