You're really married!?

Yeonjun: "Sister, what exactly is going on? Was this some speed-dating going on?"

He was worried that Y/N had casually married another man in the spur of the moment because she'd been triggered by Jackson's betrayal.

But...

That brother-in-law of his didn't seem like someone who'd easily agree to something so important.

Y/N: "Junnie, you don't have to worry about all these. What matters most to me now is that you can be treated. Your brother-in-law... he's a cerebrovascular specialist. With him performing surgery on you, your chances of recovery are a lot higher."

Upon hearing this, Yeonjun fully understood what was going on.

Yeonjun: "Sister," His eyes went red, "you married him for my sake? Is that the case?"

He hadn't expected his sister to exchange her lifetime of happiness in order to get him treated.

Even if he fully recovered, he'd feel guilty about it.

Y/N: "Junnie"

Y/N sighed softly. She put the knife down, took a sheet of tissue and held Yeonjun's hand.

Y/N:"Honestly, I'm not that aggrieved. Your brother-in-law isn't some old, ugly, perverted man, tons of girls are dying to marry him. Truth be told, in marrying him, I'm the one who has to gain."

Yeonjun: "Sister..."

Y/N: "Compare him to Jackson, who has better qualities?"

Yeonjun: "... O-Of course it's Brother-in-law."

Y/N: "Exactly." Y/N wiped the tears with the tissue and smiled. "I found a better man than Jackson, you should be happy for me. Otherwise, wouldn't it be really sad if I was left alone after being abandoned?"

Outside the ward.

The siblings did not know that somebody had sent Taehyung their conversation

At the Kim Corporation.

Taehyung had just commenced an important meeting.

Cell phones had to be on silent mode during meetings. When vibration was heard, everybody in the meeting room exchanged glances and tried to locate its source.

 When vibration was heard, everybody in the meeting room exchanged glances and tried to locate its source