I've never seen someone so shameless

Y/N initially thought that Kim Taehyung was just another employee.

She didn't expect that it'd be this difficult to get to see him.

Since she had already come all the way here, she was definitely not leaving until she met him.

She didn't say anything more to the staff at the front desk, and instead walked to the resting area nearby and took a seat as she waited for Kim Taehyung to knock off.

Seeing that she refused to leave, the two female employees began mocking her.

"How thick-skinned..."

"President Kim has never been appealed by women. So what if she looks a little pretty? President Kim would never be interested in a woman like her."

Jang Jun-woo went downstairs to settle some matters.

As he walked past the front desk, a female employee called out to him.

"Personal Assistant Jang, this poor and pedantic lady came looking for President Kim. We've already told her that President Kim wouldn't meet her if she didn't have an appointment, but she's just being annoying and refusing to leave. She's been sitting there for two hours, and we're worried that she's tarnishing our image by putting up here. Should we get someone to chase her out?"

The employee glanced in Y/N's direction as she said that.

Jealousy filled her eyes.

Although she appeared poor, she was undeniably pretty.

It upset her.

"Someone's looking for President Kim?"

Jang Jun-woo looked towards the resting area and saw Y/N. He froze for a moment.

Then, a look of shock appeared on his face

That woman... wasn't she Miss Y/N that President Kim got him to check on?

What was she doing here?

Seeing that Jang Jun-Woo's expression changed, the employee at the front desk thought that he was unhappy with Y/N's hanging around too. She was full of conviction now. "I've never seen someone so shameless."

Jang Jun-woo watched for a few more seconds before approaching her.

He made a phone call.

"President Kim, that Miss Y/N is here at the office. She says she wants to see you."

The reply was cold and serious, "Miss Y/N, who?"

"Y/N."

"Her?" Kim Taehyung was surprised.

"Yes. President Kim, would you like to see her? I heard she's been waiting for two hours."

There were a few seconds of silence.

"Bring her up."

"Yes, President Kim."

He hung up and walked to Y/N.

He politely called her, "Miss Y/N."

Y/N looked up and saw the pleasant man in a suit. She was caught off guard. "You are..."

Jang Jun-woo said, "I'm President Kim's assistant. I heard you're looking for President Kim?"

Y/N stood up. "Yes, I'm looking for Kim Taehyung... No, President Kim, to discuss something. Could you take me to him?"

She pleaded with him with eyes that said she was afraid of his rejection. She added, "I just need ten—no, five minutes. I won't take too much of his time."

Jang Jun-woo nodded and smiled. "President Kim has agreed to see you. Miss Y/N, please come with me."

As they watched Y/N enter the elevator, the expression of the front desk staff changed drastically.

"What's going on, aren't we supposed to chase her out?"

"Personal Assistant Jang actually took her up? Could she really know President Kim personally?"

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

WORDS: 505