Not so vain

*your eyes speak all the words*

                                                        🌸🌸🌸

The shop assistants left resentfully.

President Chen looked at Jackson and Jennie who were still standing in the shop and quietly cheered them on.

He knew of the Wang family's young master.

He could be regarded as quite a prestigious figure.

However, compared to Chairman Kim, he was simply not enough.

He wasn't even qualified to be mentioned.

Although he and the woman beside him had not directly framed Ms. Kang, they hadn't been much better.

Since they had offended Ms. Kang, if she wanted to harp over it with them, the Wang family would be facing bad luck.

President Chen gave them a sympathetic look and turned to leave.

Jennie: "Mr. Chen..."

But he heard a whiny sound from behind him.

President Chen looked back and saw that the woman in Jackson's arms was calling him.

He froze.

Mr.Chen: "What's the matter?"

Jennie disengaged from Jackson's arms, held his arm instead, and asked softly,

Jennie: "I'm Y/N's sister. President Chen just fired some of the clerks who didn't understand the rules for my sister. I want to thank you in her place."

President Chen froze again and his eyebrows shot up.

Mr. Chen: "It is my honor to work for Ms. Y/N! I wouldn't dare to ask her to thank me."

When Jennie heard this, her expression grew darker again.

Y/N. How prestigious was she even?

President Chen was being so humble and respectful to her.