✍️Important A/n✍️

This is the end of the preference spree. Just because I'm ending the spree doesn't mean I'm completely stopping preferences. I love writing preferences so I will not be stopping those anytime soon. I would like to update the first chapter a little bit and say the characters I'll write for and the things I will and will not write.

Characters I'll write for:
Rick
Daryl
Eugene
Tara (only x female reader)
Maggie
Carl (platonic only)
Negan
Aaron (only x male reader)

Ik i removed quite a bit (Rosita, Beth, Lori and Abraham) I removed Beth, Lori and Abraham mainly because they have been dead for awhile (I'm on season 7 episode I think 12 or something) so Abraham hasn't been dead for that long but I didn't like him very much when he was alive after the way he broke up with Rosita so I don't care much for him anymore. The reason I removed Rosita is because she is simply declining as a character, she's being very rude (specifically to Eugene and i can't have that) and just being dumb with her actions and that is causing me to not like her and not want to write for her, so she's being removed. Also the reason I'll only write platonic for carl is because I still think of him as that sweet little boy from the first season who couldn't hurt a fly even though he's probably like 15 now I still think of him like that so it makes me uncomfortable writing something romantic for him.

Things I won't write:
Smut or lemon
Swearing
I wont write for Shane, The Governor, Merle, anyone from Termunis, Dwight or Abraham
Major abuse (I will write a little though)
Suicide
Child x adult
Incest

Things I will write:
Character x reader
Fluff
Angst
Romantic
Platonic
Your name x character (if you request)
Gay relationships
Self harm
Depression
A little bit of abuse (nothing major)

Btw I do take requests so if you want to request something and if I don't mind writing it then I will definitely write it

Also I've been thinking of doing a resident evil village book so if you are interested it might be coming out pretty soon.

⚠️heavy editing on the titles! I'm gonna be completely changing them!⚠️