👯Their reaction to you coming out as gay👯

This one is specifically for the men. I'll make a lesbian one next.

Rick:
He kinda hopes that you won't flirt with him but that's his only worry. He is very supportive.

Daryl:
He's happy af because he likes you and he's happy that you can hopefully return those feelings.

Eugene:
He's glad you could tell him and he's very supportive. One time he punched a guy you used to like because he broke your heart.

Tara:
She is disappointed you didn't tell her sooner but she understands how hard it is to come out. You and her wear matching rainbow sunglasses all the time.

Maggie:
She ships you and Jesus TOO much and will ship it to the grave.

Aaron:
Two guys kissing in a hot tub 2 inches apart cause they're gay af. You guys started dating not long after you told him.

Negan:
Seriously doesn't give two shits. He's happy for you though.

Rosita:
She has also been questioning her sexuality. You were both happy that you guys could tell each other.

Gabriel:
Since he is a pastor and does believe in God and the Bible he wasn't as supportive as you hoped. He doesn't hate you for it he just isn't as supportive as the others, which you expected.

Carol:
You and her made pride cookies together and you invited Tara and Jesus to eat them with you guys. Carol isn't gay but you let her eat the cookies with you guys because she did made them and you just love her.

Jesus:
When you told him he immediately kissed you and you guys... did some stuff *wink* *wink*