👯♥️You try to kill yourself♥️👯

Rick:
It was while you guys were at the prison and your sister had just died. You didn't think you could live without her so you stole Beth's knife when she was taking care of Judith and you cut your wrist. Rick was thankfully looking for you at the time and found you before you were able to cut too deep. He ran over too you and grabbed the knife out of your hand and threw it on the ground. He was mad at first but then you started crying and he softened up.

Daryl:
It was while you guys were at the CDC and the guy had shut all the doors and you thought the building was gonna explode while you guys were trapped in. You didn't want to die in an explosion that was not an option for you. So you ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. You were about to slice your wrist but Daryl ran into the room and told you that he opened the doors and you guys can leave. When he entered you hid the knife behind your back so he didn't see the knife. He still doesn't know you were about to kill yourself.

Eugene:
It was when everything was changing in Alexandria. You were there since the very beginning and you had no idea how crazy and dangerous the world was until Rick's group showed up and showed everyone. It was way too overwhelming and you didn't want to live in a world like that. You went to your kitchen and grabbed a knife. You cut your wrist and screamed in pain. You immediately regretted it. Eugene was close enough to here your scream and ran over to your house. He opened the door and saw you falling to the ground and ran over to you. Thankfully he was able to get you to the infirmary before you lost too much blood and you managed to live. You still don't know why he decided to save you. You barely knew each other at the time.

Tara:
It was when Maggie left Hilltop and put Jesus and you in charge. You were under way too much pressure and couldn't take it anymore. You pulled the knife out of your pocket and go for your neck. You hesitate a little but are about to do it when you hear a knock at the door. You try to quietly go to the door and lock it but it opens and it's Tara. She immediately sees the knife in your hand and tries to take it but you jolt back. You put the knife back on your neck. She calmly asks you to give her the knife and you hesitantly do. She puts the knife down and immediately hugs you.

Maggie:
You were her girlfriend/boyfriend when she left hilltop but she asked you to go with her and you said yes. The journey was way harder than you thought it was gonna be and you're starving yourself to let Maggie and Hershel eat. 'Maybe they would be better off without me.' You said to yourself. 'I'm just causing problems.' 'There is no need for me to be here.' You start crying and in the moment the best idea seemed to be killing yourself. You take Maggie's knife when you think she is asleep and cut your wrist. Before you cut too deep someone takes the knife out of your hand. You look up and see Maggie. She has a worried look on her face. She quickly gets medical supplies and starts patching your wrist up. You try to push her away but she doesn't budge. She looks up from your wrist to your face and gives you a 'stop or I'll make you stop' kind of look.

Aaron:
Negan had just killed your dad and you weren't even there to save him. He had taught you how to survive in a world like this and you were devastated that he was gone. He was your father after all. He was there for you when your mother died and when your brother died. You and him were the last of the family standing and now he's gone too. You didn't know how to live without him and you weren't even sure if you wanted too. You go to your and Aaron's shared kitchen and grab a knife. You take a deep breath and close your eyes. You are about to cut when you hear your name being said by a familiar voice. You open your eyes and he's standing about 10ft away from you with a worried and concerned look on his face. He slowly gets closer and you start to break down. He gets close enough to take the knife away from you and set it on the counter. He pulls you into a hug and cries with you.

Negan: (this one is specifically for women sorry)
You were one of his wives and you were completely miserable. You hated him and you didn't want to be one of his wives. You wouldn't be so miserable if you weren't forced to be one of his wives. He's definitely someone you would marry if you got to know him but you don't know a lot about him at all and you weren't sure if he even cared about you in the slightest. You were sitting in one of the rooms in the Sanctuary and you were depressed and crying. You didn't want to live a life like this anymore. You made your way to the kitchen and quietly stole a knife. You went to your room and took a deep breath. You held the knife to your throat but you heard a knock at your door. "Who is it?" You asked. "Negan." He said. 'Well shit.' You thought to yourself. You threw the knife under your bed and it made a loud 'clank'. You walked over to the door and unlocked it. You opened the door and saw Negan standing there. "What do you want?" You asked. "I want to know why you stole a knife from the kitchen and tried to hide it somewhere." He said. "I don't know what your talking about." You said in an 'out of it' kind of voice. "If you're trying to hurt yourself with it... I would appreciate if you didn't." He said. "Why the hell do you care?" You said raising your voice a little. "Because I actually care about you. It might not seem like it but I do so I would appreciate it if you didn't kill yourself." He said. You took a deep breath and walked away from the door. He walked in. "Give me the knife." He said with his hand out. You walked over to where you hid the knife and grabbed it and handed it to him. "Thank you." He said and walked out.