👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Rick x daughter!reader {requested}👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

I know I kinda stopped doing oneshots on this book but someone requested it and it's honestly a good idea so I'm gonna try my best.

This was requested by: @sammalabarbie

Plot: Rick daryl and y/n go on a supply run and run into trouble

Warnings: language

Readers POV:
Rick, Daryl and I are going on a supply run. This is my first run so I'm a little excited and a little scared. I can handle myself against 2, maybe 3 walkers but if theres more then that- I can't think like that. Everything is gonna be fine.

"Y/n, come on. We're going." I hear my dad yell from outside our house in Alexandria. I make sure I have my gun and knife then walk out the door. I quickly make my way to the gate of Alexandria where Daryl and Rick are waiting for me in a car. I get in the back seat and someone opens the gate and my dad starts driving. It's a pretty quiet and awkward car ride.

"Do you have any music disc's to turn on?" I ask scooting to the middle seat and leaning forward, putting my head between my dad and Daryl.

"I might. Daryl look in there." Rick says lifting his arm off the middle console. Daryl lifts it up and looks through it.

"There's a few in here. Which one you wanna listen to?" He asks pulling out 3 music disc's.

"Hmmmm, that one." I say pointing to the one of the left.

"Haha." Daryl laughs.

"Oh no. Which one did she pick." Rick asks looking at the one Daryl is holding.

"Heavy metal? Really?" He asks looking back at me. He eventually smiles and turns back to look at the road.

"What's heavy metal?" I ask confused.

"You'll see." Daryl says while closing the middle console. He puts the disc in and turns the volume up. The music starts playing. My dad has his elbow on the middle console with his head in his hand, he doesn't seem impressed by the song. The music gets really load and the singer is kinda just screaming.

"Hell yea." Daryl says rocking his head back and fourth to the beat.

"What do you think?" Daryl says loudly over the music.

"It's really loud but it's really fuc- I mean- it's really good." I say. I'm not supposed to say bad words, at least not in front of my dad. Rick just looks at me with a dad look, not necessarily a mad one but a 'don't you fucking dare' kinda look. The music eventually stops and Daryl takes it out and puts it back into the console.

"Well, that was fun." Daryl says. Rick gives him an annoyed look.

"Haha" I laugh a little.

"We're here, dipshits." Rick says jokingly. Rick and Daryl get out first to make sure it's safe then they give me a signal telling me it's ok for me to get out. I get out and quietly close the car door. I put my gun to my side and quietly walk behind Rick and Daryl. Daryl nudges Rick and points to a lone walker. Rick nods and Daryl starts quietly walking over to it. My dad turns to me.

"Stay close, please." He whispers. I nod. He turns back and starts walking towards an entrance to the building. He tries the door knob but it's locked.

"Shit." I hear him say quietly to himself. I just roll my eyes.

"Hey." We hear Daryl whisper. We turn around.

"There was another walker but I got it. Thanks for the help." He says sarcastically. I giggle.

"Shhhh." Rick says. I mouth a 'sorry'.

"Does the door not open." Daryl asks.

"Nope." Rick says.

"Shit." Daryl says.

"That's what he said." I say pointing to my dad. Daryl laughs a little. Rick just rolls his eyes. We aren't even paying attention when a walker comes up behind me and grabs me. I squeal trying not to be too loud but being scared out of my mind. The walker knocks me down but Rick is quick to shoot it.

"Are you okay?" Rick asks panicking. I nod. He hugs me tight.

"Are you sure?" He asks still hugging me.

"Yea. I'm sure." I say. He pulls away from the hug and helps me up.

"You okay kid?" Daryl asks. I nod, still a little shaken up.

"Let's not spend anymore time out here." Daryl says.

"You're right." Rick says. We find an entrance and kill a few walkers. We find what we're looking for and walk out of the building with our hands full. We put some in the trunk and some in the back seat and we get in the car. Rick starts it and drives away.

"I think we should listen to that song again, don't you think, Daryl? I ask with a smirk.

"Great idea." He says.

"Oh god no" Rick says quietly but we both hear him. Daryl grabs the disc and puts it in.

"At least turn it down." Rick says.

"What?! Can't hear you!" Daryl says. I can't help but laugh.