🎉Best Cover Results🎉

The results for the Best Cover is here! This mini genre was judged by marina_swampert

The results for the Best Cover is here! This mini genre was judged by marina_swampert. We request you to not show any hate to the Judge as they have tried their best to support the talented and undiscovered.

We, the DA offer the winners our hearty congratulations and the others, a wave of support and good luck!

Without any further ado, let's dive in!

Granger by -clarablack-
Attractiveness and Clarity 3/5
Font and placement 4/5
Colour scheme 2/5
Genre compatibility 2/5
Details authors name, title, subtitle 10/10
Personal interest: 3/5
Total: 24/40

I do like how there are repetitions of the title Granger and it's quite an intriguing cover. However it doesn't really show genre compatibility. As far as I can make out from the blurb, this story is supposed to be a romance fanfic (correct me if I'm wrong) for which lighter colours like shades of pink and red can be used. The whole black scheme makes it seem more like a mystery novel. When viewed from profile you can't quite make out the photos either nor does it suggest anything related to the title. There are some obvious romantic photos but that's all I can make out. There are too many fonts which sort of makes it look messy and the DR in Draco Malfoy is cut out. But I like that there's one main italic 'Granger' in the centre. I suggest you use two fonts and only two colours or shades of a colour. I'm sure it'll be awesome. Overall, a really interesting cover I have ever stumbled upon.

What's wrong with my fan? by ViniShah2
Attractiveness and Clarity 5/5
Font and placement 4/5
Colour scheme 5/5
Genre compatibility 10/10
Details authors name, title, subtitle 10/10
Personal interest 5/5
Total: 39/40

Oh my goodness! I love this cover! You can easily makeout the teenfic and chat au using the cover. The way you incorporated the author's name on the tablet along with the Wattpad symbol to say it's exclusive only for Wattpad. The soft colours makes me feel at calm and it's quite aesthetic too. The only place I think you can improve upon is the font you used for title. It's bold and for a teenfic, brush or handwriting fonts will be good. Overall, I loved this cover *designer's kiss*

Love is Love by Azulatz
Attractiveness and Clarity 4/5
Font and placement 4/5
Colour scheme 5/5
Genre compatibility 10/10
Details authors name, title, subtitle 10/10
Personal interest 5/5
Total: 38/40

Okay I gotta admit: I love the simplicity yet the effectiveness of this cover. It's a simple one conveying that the novel is a collection of stories yet it manages to tell, even without the need for blurb or subtitles, what the book is about. The page which is folded to form a heart and the sunset behind it tells us clearly that it's a romantic story. I think the heart beat thingy isn't required there as it sort of makes the title unclear. You can also use a brush font or an elegant font for it as usually bold isn't used in romance novels. The colour scheme is superb and it's perfect. Very well done!