🎉Results: Fanfiction🎉

The results of the genre Fanfiction is here! This genre was judged by lovescobell, EsmeraldaDryden, grangerlatte and marina_swampert

The results of the genre Fanfiction is here! This genre was judged by lovescobell, EsmeraldaDryden, grangerlatte and marina_swampert. We request you to not show any hate to the any Judge as they have tried their best to support the talented and undiscovered.

We, the DA offer the winners our hearty congratulations and the others, a wave of support and good luck!

Without any further ado, let's dive in!

Destiny's Game — _Mini_Padfoot_

Cover - 4/5 (The cover is so attractive, and I loved it. However, the quote on top of the cover is not visible, unless you zoom into the cover. Make it a little bigger bae.)
Blurb - 4.5/5 (Very interesting. However, it doesn't leave the reader thirsting for more. Summarizes the story's style and plot well. Super aesthetic. )
Title - 5/5 ( I love it, it's so creative and grabs the reader's attention. Really suits the story.)
Chapters:
Genre Compatibility - 5/5 (Perfect.)
Personal Interest - 2.5/5 (I'm so sorry, but tbh this is not the type of fanfiction I like to read. It was interesting to read some parts and a bit of a chore sometimes. I love your OCs so much, they're all well thought out and you clearly put a lot of effort into each and every one of them.)
Grammar Spelling & Punctuation - 5/5 (Perfect.)

Total - 26/30

"Don't forget - no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell." — Charles de Lint

Wish you all the success for your future writing, fellow author.

The Consulting Daughter Athena Jane Holmes — Flew_From_Death

Cover - 5/5 (Amazing fonts and pic, clear and attractive cover. A suggestion, maybe you could add a quote?)
Blurb - 4/5 (Very interesting and long. Maybe add different fonts and make it more aesthetic? Made me want to really read on.)
Title - 3/5 (There are a lot of Sherlock Holmes fanfics of the same name. Wonderful font choice for Athena's name, really grabs the reader and made me want to click on your story.)
Chapters:
Genre Compatibility - 5/5 (Perfect)
Personal Interest - 5/5 (This is the first Sherlock Holmes fanfic I've ever read and I have to say, I was hooked from beginning to end. I had to read only 5 chapters to judge your fic, so that I would have time to judge other books, but I couldn't put your book down. Loved it, anticipating the next chapters.)
Grammar Spelling & Punctuation - 5/5 (Perfect, as far as I know.)

Total - 27/30

"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ― Toni Morrison

Keep writing, love✨

Broken Pieces — maraudersfan3000