🎉Best Blurb Results🎉

The results for the Best Blurb is here! This mini genre was judged by theofficialearthling

The results for the Best Blurb is here! This mini genre was judged by theofficialearthling. We request you to not show any hate to the Judge as they have tried their best to support the talented and undiscovered.

We, the DA offer the winners our hearty congratulations and the others, a wave of support and good luck!

Without any further ado, let's dive in!

The Bedeviled Soul by BlackRose0231

Hook: 5/5

The first line definitely seems intriguing and I immediately wanted to read more. The sentence makes the reader more interested and want to know more about why the 'demons' are here.

Grammar: 4/5

The author's grammar was great, except for a few words. For sentences such as '... their faith on prophecies and oracles and auguries,' the author also could have used more commas instead of 'and's!

Spelling: 5/5

Impeccable spelling! Well done! Personal Interest: 4/5

Each sentence seems to have a story of its own (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), which is nice, but can get a little hard to read at times! You could always dedicate each paragraph to something different Otherwise,

I would definitely want to read this story!

Writing Style: 9/10

The author's writing style is very nice, however there seems to be some words that don't make sense or aren't grammatically correct. The writing style seems similar to a fairy tale, with fantasy incorporated into it. Its very interesting and unique!

Total: 27/30

Great job + well done! Keep up the good work :)

The Grimm Dossier by BellOfSilence

Hook: 4/5

I like how the author used two asterisks at the start and end of the hook in the blurb, but I don't completely understand why they did it. It makes the blurb a bit confusing, is that part supposed to be most important?

Grammar. 4/5
Good job with the grammar!

Punctuation and spelling: 5/5
Perfect spelling! Nothing to say here

Personal Interest: 4/5 The blurb seems a bit confusing, and though the quote in the middle is unique, it's hard to understand. Maybe changing the quote, or tweaking it a bit would help?

Writing Style: 8/10

I like it! Maybe swap a few of the terms out, and use more clear ones instead?

Total: 25/30