🎉Results: Short Story🎉

The results for the genre Short Story is here! This genre was judged by polyanthusprimrose and @ToodeepInDreamland

The results for the genre Short Story is here! This genre was judged by polyanthusprimrose and @ToodeepInDreamland. We request you to not show any hate to any Judge as they have tried their best to support the talented and undiscovered.

We, the DA offer the winners our hearty congratulations and the others, a wave of support and good luck!

Without any further ado, let's dive in!

Wait! I Wrote That? by CroodsGirl
G/P/S :- (4/5)
P/I :- (3/5)
C/U :- (8/10)
C/B/T :- (3/5)
Relevance:- (3/5)
Total:- 21/30

Not bad, writing style is good, I don't think there's any grammar mistakes either, it was easier to read it because of the spaces. They made sure to give a detailed info everytime a new character is came to the story. I didn't found any flaws in it, but I didn't found it too interesting.. Except for the pokemon one.. And each chapters were a bit too long for me. If it's someone who enjoys novels, they'll love this story.

Lost Boys of London by BellOfSilence
G/P/S :- (4/5)
P/I:- (2/5)
C/U:- (9/10)
C/B/T :- (3/5)
Relevance:- (3/5)
Total:- 21/30

Pretty good. The chapter names were pretty funny. Really amazing writing style. Spaces made it easier to read. Makes me wonder if it's based on the movie peter pan and wendy, but nvm.. Kinda creepy.. Uh that's all ig.. A good mystery thriller.

My Mafia Admirer by ryuluvbts
G/P/S:- (3/5)
P/I:- (2/5)
C/U:- (8/10)
C/B/T :- (2.5/5)
Relevance:- (3/5)
Total:- 18.5/30

Truth to be told, this IS what you call a short story, only 7 parts!! 5 chapters, kinda long, but that's fine. I didn't expect someone to write a bts fanfic like this. Really cool. But a bit too angsty and sad.. Not a big fan of their writing style.. Happy ending? I guess..

Love is Love by Azulatz
G/P/S:- (4/5)
P/I:- (3/5)
C/U:- (7/10)
C/B/T :- (2/5)
Relevance:- (2/5)
Total:- 18/30

I'm happy that it wasn't long either. The chapters are a bit uneven, some are long, some are very short.. Idk if it's only me who doesn't know the characters.. If it's an oc story, then they could've made a short part introducing them.. But good story.

Arising From Blood by AidenHaust
Cover: 4/5
Blurb: 5/5
Title: 4/5
Grammar, spellings and punctuation: 4/5
Chapters: 10/10
Overall: 27/30

Review: The book is wonderful and read worthy. The title is suitable for the story line but it felt basic. The Blurb is awesome. It makes one want to read to know more about the book and story. The cover page could be modified into something else. Though it looks good, it doesn't suit the plot that much. The chapters so good that they made me read the full book. It did not feel boring at all. Good Grammer but the sentences are to be framed a bit more in some places. Overall it's a wonderful book.