🎉Results: Mystery/Thriller/Paranormal🎉

The results of the genre Mystery/Thriller/Paranormal is here! This genre was judged by R0b1nBuckl3y and SabineWren26

The results of the genre Mystery/Thriller/Paranormal is here! This genre was judged by R0b1nBuckl3y and SabineWren26. We request you to not show any hate to the any Judge as they have tried their best to support the talented and undiscovered.

We, the DA offer the winners our hearty congratulations and the others, a wave of support and good luck!

Without any further ado, let's dive in!

BROKEN BEAUTY by Charmed_Sunshine_22

book cover - 5/5
its so pretty and beautifully done

blurb - 5/5
its the perfect length and if very catchy and makes the readers want to find out what happens. it says enough about the book but doesn't give everything away.

title - 5/5
the perfect title. it catches the reader and works with the book.

chapters - 7/10
it was nicely written but the changing of the POVs so often was a little bit not it for me. ive also never seen the show this is a fanfiction for so i was very confused the entire book.

grammar - 5/5
hardly spelling mistakes and very nicely written. great punctuation.

Total: 27/30

ANCHOR : LITTLE REDS TALE by fLOoPyNoOdLe013x

book cover - 4/5
good picture it was just a little bit hard to read the title because of the font but it is beautiful.

blurb - 5/5
i love it when quotes are in the blurb because they're short and fun to read but also say a lot about the book. short, nice blurb about the story. good job.

title - 3/5
im not sure it really fits with the book but its not terrible.

chapters - 10/10
i loves reading this book, you ending off the chapters great and you used a beautiful way of describing. well done

grammar - 4/5
some spelling mistakes but over all it was good. good punctuation and beautiful describing.

Total: 26/30

A STRANGER IN THE CABIN by Hecares1

book cover - 5/5
relevant to the book and one of the most important parts. looks very professional.

blurb - 5/5
says about the book but doesn't give off too much. love the use of the different font for one part. personally I just wish it was a bit shorter because I know many people would lose interest at how long it was but It was still very good.

title - 5/5
such a nice title and goes perfect with the book. its catchy and makes you want to read it.

chapters - 10/10
I loved this book and It was written very good. very descriptive and beautiful choice of words. I fell in love with Fiona.
Matches the category perfectly and the chapters ended with good cliffhangers.