Bonus

Here it is everyone ENJOYY!!😆😊

This is a continuation from the final ch

-

3RD PERSON POV:

"Buchou, is everything alright?", Tezuka came back to his senses. 'That voice......', he looked up and was met with Ryoma's eyes "E- echizen?", he was shocked, he couldn't believe it. Ryoma is standing in front of him, alive? 'What's happening?', tears started forming from his eyes and couldn't help himself but to hug the latter. Which startled Ryoma of course. He was frozen from the sudden action given by someone unexpected. "Uhh Tezuka buchou?", he tried getting out of the hug but instead Tezuka just tightened it even more. He doesn't know what is happening so he just let him be.

Ryoma could feel the eyes staring at both of them and murmuring could be heard. Of course everyone will be shock to see the two people who doesn't really show affections towards others hugging. "Buchou!", Tezuka woke up from his own world and realised that he still had Ryoma in his arms. He immediately let go of Ryoma and they're eyes met. They were looking at each other, silence filling up the space surrounding both of them "Buchou!", this caught Tezuka's attention once again. He broke the eye contact and turned his head to the left, trying to find the owner of the said voice, he saw Oishi walking towards their direction.

'What in the world is happening? Why does Oishi look so young?? And wait, the person I just hug was Echizen right?', he turned his head and saw Ryoma still staring at him, 'It- it's really him.......but how? Am I dead?', he is once again staring and admiring the person who is in front of him. "Tezuka buchou I'v- oh hi Ryoma!", Oishi waved at Ryoma as soon as he saw him. Ryoma looked at him and nod his head as a sign of him greeting back and walked away to practice with Momoshiro.

Oishi started explaining the schedules for their upcoming events to Tezuka but the said person doesn't seem to be listening, instead all of his attention is on a certain person who is busy practicing. "Buchuo......buchou". for the third time that day, he was snapped back to reality. "Buchou are you ok? Do you need to rest? You seem to be very distracted today. Is there something bothering you? I think I should bring you to the infirmary", Oishi who was genuinely worried asked him, as it is very unexpected for Tezuka to be that way.

"I'm fine thank you and you may go", "are you sure?", Tezuka nodded. Oishi walked away, still worried, leaving Tezuka who is still standing there in the middle of the field. He still doesn't understand what is happening. He looked around only to realise that this is their old school. The place where he met Ryoma. But why is he here? 'Was everything that I think happened, just my imagination?'.

.

.

.

It's already the end of the day yet all he could think about is everything that happened and is happening. 'Those images I just saw....was that the future? But is that even possible? Nah I don't think so....but...........it felt so real. That Ryoma died but the Ryoma right now is there.....practicing happily ', his gaze lingers to the person that occupies his mind right now, he sighed 'I should stop thinking about that. It's probably just me daydreaming. But it's kinda sad. Why did I thought of Ryoma dying?, he doesn't know why but just the thought of Ryoma dying, hurts his heart like it was stabbed multiple times. He sighed again'I should really stop thinking about that', just like that, he continued his day practicing for their upcoming regionals.

He tried to shrug off all of the thoughts that came to his mind after that incident. People could tell that after that day, their buchou became more attached towards Ryoma. He knew he had feelings for the latter but fear overtook him. Fear that he would lose Ryoma when he tells him his feelings. So keeping it in is better than losing the person he love.

Of course their teammates were confused about everything. Tezuka is treating Ryoma like a glass that could break any time. It's weird of course.

.

.

.

Another busy day for everyone. With their competition coming up, everyone have to stay in practice much more longer than before. They're very exhausted.

"Ryoma, why do you look so pale?", Eiji asked as soon as he saw Ryoma when they met in their locker room. "Hm? Nothing", Ryoma replied shortly but Eiji isn't convinced, "You should go to the infimary! You-", before he could continue what he was saying, the door burst open revealing Tezuka, who was listening to their conversation from the outside. He quickly went to Ryoma, holding the latter's shoulder "Ryoma are you ok? Are you sick? Did you eat already? Do you want me to bring you to the infirmary?", he bombarded Ryoma with questions. 'Why does this feel like a deja vu.....', he didn't wait for an answer and just drag Ryoma to the infirmary.

Ryoma is currently fast asleep "he's fine Tezuka. He just have a mild fever because of exhaustion and dehydration. Just let him rest for today and tomorrow and he'll be up and running in no time", the doctor said regarding Ryoma's health, "are you sure? Could you check up on him one more time? Just one last time. Wait no, I think I should really bring him to the hospital", Tezuka is very worried for Ryoma. He isn't really like this with other people but when it comes to Ryoma, he could do anything and everything he never did before. "Calm down. I'm 100% sure there's nothing wrong. So stop worrying, hmm. You sound like a worried boyfriend right now", the doctor chuckled lightly. But Tezuka is very busy looking at Ryoma and just hummed in response. 'Please be ok......'