Ch: 6

No one's POV

" buchou, sorry but could I leave early today because my teacher ask for my help at something?" ( sorry to say but he is not telling his secret. Hehehe ) During the tennis practice echizen had to leave early as his teacher asked for his help at something so he told tezuka buchou about it. "Ok, I'll just tell ryuusaki sensei" "thanks, buchou" ryoma smiled widely as he waves goodbye at tezuka.

Echizen's POV

After asking for permission I straight away went to ryuuzaki sensei's room and went straight to her desk and placed the letter saying that I'am quitting tennis on her desk which my parents asked me to do so.

~flashback~

After going to the hospital I went home and ate my dinner. After eating my dinner I heard my phone rang and saw that it was my Mother, so I answer the call:

"Ryoma, dear, how are you? Are you feeling any pain? Are you eating properly? Sorry I couldn't go back right now because the plane ticket was already fully book" my Mother said as soon as I answered the call. " I'am fine Mother, I'am not feeling any pain and yes, I'am eating properly" I said as I answered her questions.

After that I heard my Mother sighed "that's good" I can hear that my mother's voice was now very serious. "Ryoma...!" "Yes??" "I want you to quit tennis tomorrow. I know you wouldn't want to leave your team but please, just listen to my request just this once" I could feel tears forming from my eyes "I-I..... I understand Mother" " thank you, ok it's time to say goodbye now, ohh and see you tomorrow" "goodbye Mother"

After I ended the call my tears finally fell down from my cheeks and I soon fell asleep from crying. ( during their talk on the phone, ryoma's Father was busy booking the ticket so he couldn't talk to his Son)

~end of flashback~

After placing the letter on her desk, I went to my teacher whose asking for my help.

No one's POV

Tezuka went to the teachers room to ask ryuuzaki sensei something but saw no one there so he decided to leave.

But as he was leaving he saw a letter on her desk and saw echizen's name on it, he took it and out of curiosity he opened it and read the letter to find that echizen was quitting tennis he was shocked but soon ryuuzaki sensei came in and asked " tezuka what are you doing here??" Tezuka kept the letter in his pocket and thought 'I will just asked echizen about the letter tomorrow when I see him at school'. " ohh I just wanted to ask you about something" " ohh ok come have a seat"

~timeskip~

After talking to ryuuzaki sensei he went back to the tennis court.

Three hours later it was already dismissal so tezuka asked everyone to gather "everyone today's practice is finish, you all may now go home. But before you go home clean up the place first, dismiss"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe I think my story is getting more weirder now.

Ohh and sorry if I cannot express the emotions that well. Well you see I'm not that good in English and English is not my first language sooo YUH!!