Ch: 7

No one's POV

While everyone is tidying up the place oishi came running to the tennis court looking very tired. "Ohh Oishi, haven't seen you all day" buchou asked him when he arrived trying to catch his breath. "BUCHUO!!" Oishi shouted as soon as he catched his breath, catching everyone's attention. " echizen... he........-" "Oishi calm down" tezuka said nervously, Oishi calmed down and continued what he was saying "when I was at the hospital yesterday I saw echizen so I followed him until he went inside a room, I was so curious so I decided to eavesdrop then I heard that *sob**sob* he *sob* don't have much time left *sob* that he will die soon" after that he finally broke to tears. With everyone hearing that, they all looked very shocked.

For a few seconds they just stood there not saying a single word. Everyone have a lot of questions in their mind that how could that happened, why echizen didn't say anything just now and a lot more.

Everyone just silently packed up their things and went home looking into the ground without talking to anyone even if someone greeted them they will just continue walking like no one was there.

Why didn't I notice it, now I couldn't do anything for him ( all the regulars thought to themselves )

Tezuka's POV

So that's the reason why he's quitting. But why didn't he tell ME about his condition, why didn't he tell US!!