Ch: 4

Oishi's POV

I was at the hospital because I visited someone when I saw echizen went inside one of the room in the hospital 'what is echizen doing here' thought to myself. I decided to follow him, leaned to the door and eavesdropped. I heard the doctor saying something "I'm.... sorry to say but..........you .................. you don't have much time left" after hearing that I was in shocked and my brain was full of questions that I couldn't even move from where I'am standing now. I came back to my senses when I heard someone walking towards the door and slowly opened it. So I quickly ran towards the exit of the hospital.

Echizen's POV

I was so shocked... I can't believe it. When I realised that tears forming on my eyes I held it back so that my doctor won't noticed it, I remained calm.

"You have to tell this to your teammates, I already told this to your parents" I still can hear that her voice was shaking. "Don't worry I know what to do"

After that I stood up from the chair I can feel my body wobbling so I slowly walked out of the door. When I opened the door I heard noises of someone running so I looked around but saw no one so I just ignored it, and walked out of the exit.

~time skip to the next day ( sorry if I keep time skipping✌️)~

I walked inside my classroom and sat down on my chair.

No one's POV

The teacher came in but echizen didn't slept while the lesson was ongoing horio stared at echizen 'this looks weird, why echizen isn't sleeping' he thought to himself. He just stared at echizen while the lesson continued.

The bell rang, echizen got up from his seat and walked towards horio who was still staring at echizen, when he snapped out from staring at him he then realised that it was already lunch and that he just stared at him the whole lesson.

"Horio, wanna have lunch with me" horio's mouth was wide opened he couldn't say anything because that was the first time echizen invited him to have lunch together. A few seconds later echizen asked him again and snapped out from the shock "o-ok??".

They both went to the rooftop and ate their lunch together with horio's friends. After eating their lunch they went back to their classroom and the lesson continued.

After their lessons both horio and echizen went to the tennis court for their practice.

Echizen was smiling most of the time so everyone were very curious and they can't help but just smile back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a reminder oishi is not at school so he still haven't told the regulars about echizen.