The beggining

No ones POV

The doctor called again. Ryoma had to hide in order to answer the call. He went outside the tennis court and answered the phone.

"hello, ryoma. Are you playing tennis again you know that you can't make yourself exhausted right?" the doctor said as soon as ryoma answered the phone.

"Sorry doctor, I can't let my teammates know about it right. You know that" ryoma insisted. "Ok, but don't play too much ok?"the doctor said in a worried tone. Ryoma sighed and said "ok"

Ryoma ended the call and immediately returned inside the court as if nothing happened. His sempai's were busy so he was relieved that they didn't noticed that he was gone for a moment. He took his favourite red racket and began bouncing the ball against the wall.

Momo approached him and asked "echizen, do you want to have a match with me?" Ryoma hesitated for a moment remembering what his doctor told him. "Ok, but the loser have to treat the winner a burger. Deal?" Ryoma said while smirking. "Deal!"

They began playing but half an hour later the winner was decided and it was ryoma.

Momo's POV

I can't help but to just smile while looking at echizen packing his tennis racket. 'He has improve a lot and soon he will be the best in tennis' I thought to myself as I had experienced it myself how great he had become.

~after tennis practice ~

Echizen and I were on the way to have a burger and to fulfill our deal when suddenly echizen's phone rang and he looked so surprised to it. He didn't answer it and turned off his phone. "Why didn't you answer the call?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's nothing important" he said and we just continued walking.