The end

No one's POV

It has been exactly fifteen years since he passed away. Everyone has been gathering every year just for this one and only day.

Everyone had become a famous tennis player. Just like what he wanted, they continued to play and love tennis.

Now  everyone was at maji burger even atobe, Yukimura and the others who he and his team had fought before, were also there.

Everyone were now married and had their own family, except for one person. "Where's tezuka buchou??" Momo asked. "Maybe he went to his house" oishi replied and the rest just nodded.

Tezuka was now at echizen's room. Nothing was changed from his room since the day he died it was still the same, nothing was removed and nothing was added.

He sat down on his bed as he thought of the old times when echizen was still alive.

Tezuka looked at his watch and realised that he was gonna be late for the gathering.

As he stood up from the bed, he noticed a box under the bed. He took the box and opened it. There he saw a picture of him and behind the photo there was something written on it.

How I wish I could just hug and kiss this person, and say 'Kunimitsu, I love you' Hehehehe

After reading it he was crying and smiling, after all these years he had kept his feelings from him knowing he will be rejected but the truth was, echizen was also in love with him. He kept the photo to his pocket, wiped his tears  and exited the house.

As he was heading to maji burger he saw a boy sitting on the floor and playing with a cat. As the boy turned around and met with his eyes he was shocked that he looked exactly like him.

Tezuka's POV

His face, the way he looked, it's all the same. "Hi there. My name is Tezuka kunimitsu. What's your name? Are you lost?" I said when I approached him. "Teshizen Ryota and I'am not lost I just ran away from the orphanage" he said looking brave with a bit of rudeness in it. 'He really is like him' I thought to myself. "Ohh then would you want to live with me?" "Hmmm...." he thought for a couple of minutes. He just looked so cute while thinking I can't help but smile. "Ok" after he said that I'am overjoyed, I took his small, cute and soft hands "but first I need to go somewhere wanna come with me?" "Ok"

We walked together while holding each other's hands until we reached maji burger. After reaching I opened the door and greeted them "hello everyone" "you are late Tez-" before momo could finished what he was saying his jaw dropped when he saw ryota "E-Echizen?" I could see that everyone looked so shocked. "You are wrong momoshiro. His name is Teshizen Ryota and he is gonna be my son" I explained to them while taking a seat. Ryota sat beside me and I asked him what he wanted to drink. "I want burger and ponta"

Everyone's POV

"I want burger and ponta"

'He really is like him, I wonder how he is doing now'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so that's the end of my story.

Hope you enjoyed my story😊😊