Ch: 9

No one's POV

After the regulars knew about what happened to echizen they quickly went to him. After reaching his house his parents gave them a letter which is from echizen.

Minna!! I know it's not even a year since I met you all but during that time it was enjoyable. My only wish is that everyone will still love and play tennis. Mada mada dane:)

After reading the letter everyone was crying even the expressionless tezuka, the always cheerful Eiji, kaidou who looked scary, taka who even if he hold a racket now will not change to someone who always says 'BURRNINGG!!', oishi who is the 'mother' of the team was crying but no tears were coming down from his cheeks (as he was crying a lot so there's no tears now), inui who always holding a notebook well now his not, Fuji whose eyes always close now it is open and crying and momo whose down on the floor holding the letter while crying profusely.

All the regulars POV

His cockiness......

His rudeness......

His tennis style......

His presence......

His smile......

The happiness he shared with us......

And most importantly HIM......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We will MISS him!!!!

Tezuka's POV

Why does he had to die. Why does the person I love the most in the world had to die. I like everything about him.

How I find him adorable when he is playing tennis.

How I find him cute while sleeping under a tree.

How I smiled when he is smiling.

How I blushed secretly after talking to him.

How I would secretly follow him home to make sure he is safe.

How I would imagine myself confessing to him.

How everyone would think I was expressionless and wouldn't react to anything but the truth is I was daydreaming about echizen and I together.

But now I couldn't do all of that, because he is now GONE!!

I couldn't even tell him about my feelings, because he is now GONE!!

How I wish he is still here..........