Chapter 5

– After class –

Xu Yuan stood up from her seat and gently patted Liu Luo Yangs shoulder. Smiling at her, Liu Luo Yang got up to let her walk past.

Liu Luo Yangs smile was warm and mesmerizing, but at this moment, Song Yu Meng felt like it was a thorn in her heart.

How could her Liu Luo Yang gege smile at another girl! Especially when it was the white lotus she hated the most!

Thus, Song Yu Meng stormed over to settle the debt with Xu Yuan.

Hey! I'm warning you, stay away from Liu Luo Yang gege in the future, or don't blame this lady for being merciless! Song Yu Meng raged; the threat thinly veiled in every word.

Liu Luo Yang frowned in disgust, his good mood dissipating as he saw Song Yu Meng coming to cause trouble again, but he chose not to interfere between Song Yu Meng and Yu Xuan.

It's not because he didn't want to, but because there wasn't a need to. The Song family is rich and powerful, Song Yu Meng is still madly in love with him and because of that, he had plenty of influence at school. Liu Luo Yang definitely didn't want to kill off his backup plan[1].

The only downside is that Song Yu Mengs possessiveness was too strong. It was also the point about her that Liu Luo Yang hated the most. Because of this, he couldn't raise fish properly[2] since not many girls would be willing to speak to him.

Seeing that the three of them were going to put on another good show, plenty of students started turning their attention to them.

Feeling more and more eyes on her, Xu Yuan felt especially wronged. She bit her bottom lip and looked at the silent Liu Luo Yang with teary eyes.

Song Yu Mengs temper got even worse after witnessing this scene. She stomped up and shoved Xu Yuan's shoulder, shouting: "I'm talking to you, did you hear me?!"

Even though it wasn't a strong shove, Xu Yuan stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. She didn't get up, opting instead to sit on the floor, hug her knees and cry.

"How could you do this.." Xu Yuan buried her face in her knees and sobbed.

All the guys who had a crush on Xu Yuan were stirred up by this scene, but they didn't dare to openly oppose the powerful Song Yu Meng. All they could do was to hate this wicked woman in their hearts!

A few girls sympathized with Xu Yuan, but majority of the crowd were still gossiping behind her back.

Look at this conniving woman, she's clearly making herself look like the victim on purpose.

Exactly, that push was so light, she had to act as if she was badly injured[3] and cry on the floor. Really shameless.

'What do you guys know? Don't you see these guys are all concerned about her? Her seduction skills are top-notch, better watch and pick up some tips."

Xu Yuan cried even louder, and Song Yu Meng really wanted to give her another kick.

"What are you crying for? Stop overreacting, I merely pushed you lightly. Did you think I didn't see you falling over by yourself? You really can act!" Song Yu Meng folded her arms and rolled her eyes, not feeling like she was in the wrong at all.

"It's not like that." Xu Yuan finally stood up and tugged on Liu Luo Yangs right arm, shaking her head vehemently with tears flowing freely. "I didn't act, I really got pushed over by her, it's not an act... Wuwu[4]."

Seeing Xu Yuan crying so heartbrokenly, Liu Luo Yangs heart felt like it was about to shatter.

"I didn't even use strength! That white lotus is doing this on purpose! Liu Luo Yang gege you must believe me!" Song Yu Meng pulled on Liu Luo Yangs left arm, trying to explain the situation, afraid that Liu Luo Yang would fall for Xu Yuan's lies.