Chapter 7

Song Yu Meng pushed open the door to Su Xiao Xiaos dorm room and walked in with an air of familiarity, as if it was her own room.

Since it was getting close to the time to report for the self-study period, there was nobody in the room at all.

Yi Ran stood panting at the door, having lugged the two heavy bags up six flights of stairs. She placed the bags at the door and bent over, resting her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

Looking at the suffering Yi Ran, Song Yi Meng sat down leisurely on a chair and said:" Hmph, now you know it's tiring? Too late!"

Yi Ran fished out a bottle of soda from the bag and opened it, gulping down two mouthfuls. After capping the bottle, she asked: "Stop talking nonsense, where do you want the bags to be placed?"

Song Yi Ran tapped the table with her index finger twice, here.

Yi Ran gritted her teeth and heaved the bags onto the table, exhaling in relief once she got them both on there. Finally done, how tiresome.

The chair squeaked under Song Yu Mengs boisterous laughter. Yi Ran said helplessly: "You're still laughing? If we don't go now, we'll be late."

"Let's go then." Song Yu Meng stood up and just as Yi Ran was about to walk out the door, she called out to her: "Crazy Yi."

Yi Ran turned back to see a small object flying over. Catching it, she gazed at the orange-flavored lollipop she was holding with furrowed eyebrows before looking over at Song Yu Meng.

She lifted her chin in the air arrogantly, it's this lady's reward for you."

"Thanks." Yi Ran smiled and put the lollipop carefully into her bag.

The bell rang and Tang Xiang Ping stepped into the classroom for the night self-study period.

"Alright class, take your books out, were studying the Pythagorean theorem today."

Tang Xiang Ping started her lecture, droning away in a tone that left Song Yu Meng unable to retain any information. She looked at the book,

a = b + c = 2bccosA[1], she felt a migraine coming on.

"What kind of stupid formula is this, it's so hard to remember." She complained under her breath.

In the end, she propped up her chin with both of her hands and looked at her Liu Luo Yang gege as usual.

From her angle, she could only see the right side of Liu Luo Yangs face.

She watched as he lowered his head to scribble notes, before raising his head again to listen to Tang Xiang Ping. Just the side of his face could make Song Yu Meng melt into a lovesick puddle, all the way on the other side of the classroom.

She smiled like an idiot, thinking: "Liu Luo Yang gege looks so handsome when he's listening seriously!"

At this point, Song Yu Meng had completely forgotten how Liu Luo Yang had treated her today. She didnt care anyway, Liu Luo Yang gege would come by later to apologise to her.

It was always like this. Liu Luo Yang would never take her side in front of others, but he would always apologise to her in private afterwards in a gentler manner. And he would always pat her head, resulting in Song Yu Meng acting like nothing had ever happened and treating him nicely.

Liu Luo Yang understood this concept clearly, giving someone a piece of candy after slapping them every time[2], thats the way to make sure his backup plan wouldnt fall through.

So the result we would get, a = b+ c – 2bccosA Tang Xiang Ping wrote the formula on the blackboard as she continued the lesson.

'Would Liu Luo Yang gege pat my head later? Would he hug me as well??!' Song Yu Mengs dazed smile grew bigger and bigger, her eyes narrowing into crescents as her whole brain was filled with thoughts of how nicely Liu Luo Yang would treat her later.