Chapter 01

"Babe? Who are you chatting?" I asked the moment I open my eyes.

She quickly hid her phone, and look at me nervously.

"Ahh, n-nothing. I'm just looking for something. It's a surprise." She said, I smile.

"Really? For who?" I asked. She chuckle.

"Hm, it's a secret." She said, and so I just let her and shrug the thought.

I then embrace and kiss her. I look at the clock and it's still 3am in the morning.

3am and she's looking for a surprise? Wow.

"Sleep now. You can continue that tomorrow." I said, and embrace her waist.

She then place her phone in the mini table, and lie beside me.

"I love you, babe." I uttered, and kiss her shoulder.

"I love you too, Li." She said. Really?

I just shrug the thought and close my eyes again.

She's Myoi Mina. She's my girlfriend for two years now. I knew her at the University in Thailand.

We're schoolmates and eventually became lovers for some reasons.

Just earlier, we landed here in Seoul Korea. She went here with me cause she also have business to do.

Well, she's an Architect. She also part of MYOI's Company since she's the daughter and future hold.

So, I have my condo here at Seoul. We'll stay here until we're both done with the business but for now, yes.

We'll just stay here as a couple.

[MORNING]

A delicious smell woke me up in the morning.

I look at my side, and Mina's nowhere to be found. I bet she's the one cooking.

We'll she's good at cooking. She's sweet too. I do love her, but sometimes I feel like she's hiding something from me, but nah.

I then get up from bed, and look at the time.

8am in the morning. 10am, I have to visit the Kim's and talk about business. Whatelse?

That's my life tho. Business.

"Goodmorning." I greeted the moment I saw Mina in the kitchen.

She's holding her phone, but I just ignore it.

"Goodmorning, babe! Come on, sit now and let's eat." She said, and so I did.

I was just looking at her til she placed the food in the table. I then gate a plate, put some food and placed in front of her.

"Thank you." She said, I smile then feed myself too.

"Hm, what are your plans for today?" I asked. She took a glance at me.

"Uhm, I'll meet someone. He's going to be my client for today." She said.

"He? A guy huh." I uttered. She look at me for a moment.

"Can't I have a male client now?" She asked, I chuckle.

"I didn't mention anything. If that's really it, then no problem." I said, she stop eating.

"Come on, Li. What are you trying to say huh? That I'm lying?" She start raising her voice.

"Why are raising your voice? I didn't say anything like that." I calmly said, she seem shook with her behavior.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to. Para kasing sinasabi mong nagsisinungaling ako e." She said.

I sigh

"It's fine, and it's done. You know I don't like repeating words and I'm sorry if I made you feel like that." I said.