Chapter 04

It's friday today. Nandito parin ako kina Chu nag stay kasi di pa ako ready na bumalik dun sa condo.

Besides, nandito rin naman si Chaeng eh and Jennie won't let me go. Palaging nakabuntot na parang pusa.

"Lis, they're here." Chu whispered.

We're in the sala now, waiting for the so called bastards. Chu already filed warrant of arrest for them.

They're four nurses working in Seoul Hospital. They're the trusted nurse of Mrs. Kim and assigned nurses for, Jennie.

"Good morning Ms. Kim!" They all greeted. I'm just at Chu's back, so I can clearly see her hand turned into a fist.

"Uhm, Jennie's in the room?" The other boy asked.

"Yes, she's there. You can go now." Chu said, they all bowed then nodded but can't skip the smirks in their lips.

Chu look at me, I nodded.

Jennie is actually with Chaeng. They're in the cctv room.

Pinapasok lang namin sila sa kwarto ni Jennie for them to witness kung anong pinanggagawa nila.

Bam and his friend who's a police officer will be here anytime soon. Also, Mrs. Kim already knew it.

She talked to me yesterday and she told Chu to file warrant to arrest them kasi uuwi naman na daw siya sa susunod na araw.

Siya nadaw bahala sa kanila and I'm sure mas malupit siya kesa samin.

"Lock it." Chu said, I nodded. I then locked Jennie's room from the outside then we both went inside the other room.

We found Jennie and Chaeng looking at the screen where they can see the nurses trying to find Jennie.

"They're crazy." Chaeng uttered. I gritted my teeth looking at those people na kanina pa tumatawa habang naghahanap sa wala.

Sila yata kailangan nang nurse eh.

"I'll play it." Chu spoke then play the video kung saan naka connect na sa mismong TV ni Jennie sa kwarto niya.

With that, Jennie's screen opened. They gathered themselves and there the reaction of their faces changed.

I feel Jennie's hand in my arm at dun ko lang napansin na nanginginig nanaman siya.

"Hey.. We're here for you, okay? It's fine." I said then let her embrace my body.

"Wait, nandito na si Bam." Chu said then went outside.

Jennie keep on embracing me but she's still shaking. I look at her and stopped when I saw tears rolling down her eyes.

Oh gosh.

"Jennie. Hey. Come here." I said but her grip on my back became tighter that I can feel the pain.

"Chaeng." I almost whispered. She look at me and look at Jennie.

She widen her eyes then look at me like asking me what to do.

"Go with Chu. Ako na bahala dito." I told her. She hesitated but I pushed her out.

Jennie then stood. Her hand turned into a fist and look at me deadly.

"Ahhhhh!" She shouted and now she's attacking me. Ash!

"Jennie, stop." I said but she didn't. She keep on slapping me, punching me, kicking me.

"I hate you! I'll kill you!" She shouted then pushed me in the corner. F* my back.

"Jennie, stop it's me!" I shouted but she didn't. Instead, she get the chair and was about to hit me but I quickly dodge and went in the other side.

Medyo may kalakihan rin naman yung kwarto kaya di ako nahirapang iwasan siya.