Chapter 06

Lisa Pran Manoban|

Mature contents ahead*

"What are you gonna do now?" Chu asked. I shook my head blankly.

I don't have any idea. When Mom told me that Mina's Dad wants us to marry as soon as possible, I thought of something.

I thought of not wanting it. I can't see Mina as my wife and the fact that she already chose Kai over me.

I don't want to a hindrance of her happiness.

"Monkey, what if mag girlfriend ka nalang?" I look at Chaeng.

"Girlfriend? Who? Wala pa nga akong nakilalang iba bukod sainyong tatlo e." Sabi ko.

"Then hire a girlfriend. Just for them to stop you from marrying that woman." She said. I took a glance at Chu and seems she's thinking of something.

"I'll help." We all look at the girl coming from her room.

"Help what? To hire girlfriend for me?" I asked, she chuckle.

"I'll hire myself." She said that made my brows met.

"No way. Whatever. I'll just talk to Mom." I said then stood.

"I'm serious, Lisa. I want to help you. Malay mo diba?" She said then push me back in the couch.

She sat in my lap then look at me sweetly.

"Let's do a drama." She said. I look at Chu and Chaeng.

"What drama?" Chu asked. Jennie smirked then get something. It's her phone.

"What are we gonna do? We'll record a scandal video?" Chaeng said, I almost throwed her the book in the mini table.

Jennie gave Chu the phone then sat back in my lap.

"Just took some photo. Focus on Lisa, Unnie." She said then kiss me.

I wanted to stop her pero mas diniinan lang niya yung paghalik saken.

"Don't be so silly. Put your hands in my back and kiss me back." She said, so I did. Whatever it is.

I kiss her back feeling the heat in my body. Damn! Lisa.

"Done." Chu said, so we stopped. She gave us the phone then we look at the pictures.

"Anong gagawin natin dito?" I said.

Chu and Chaeng shrug their shoulders while Jennie move away then sat across us.

We were just silent when Jennie spoke.

"Check your IG." She said.

I then get my phone in the pocket then check my media. I raise an eyebrow when I saw a tag from her.

"She's mine." She captioned with our pictures earlier. Damn! And dami nang nag rereact.

I look at her, she's just smirking. I look at Chu and Chaeng when they sat beside me checking their phone too.

"Okay? I'll read some of the comments." Chu said.

"OMG! Our hottie's in a relationship with another girl now?"

"Mina and her broke up? But why?"

"Seems like they're perfect for each other. Look at that hot girl on top of her. They're burning this app!"

She read. I was looking at it too. There's a lot of people reacting at di maya maya makakarating nato kay Mommy at sa Dad ni Mina.

"Jennie, we don't know kung anong kakalabasan nito. Ayokong madamay ka." I told her pero umupo lang siya sa gilid ko.