Mature continuation

"Ugh, Li! Don't stop!" She managed to say while grabbing the sheets.

I keep thrusting inside her, til I feel her holes tighten in my shaft.

"Ugh!! Ugm, f-fuck! I'm almost, Li!" She screamed and her legs starts to tremble.

Her back arched, her eyes rolled upward, she bit her lips then open her mouth again.

I keep on banging my shaft into her, til she came but I didn't stop.

I'm almost, but I'm not done.

"Y-Yaah! Ugh! Lim! Ahh! I wanna pee!" She screamed, so I quickly remove my thing out of her and came.

"Ahh.. shit." I uttered still hand jobbing myself. My juices went on her tummy and so I wipe it after I relaxed.

I look at her, she smile.

"I almost pee in your sheets." She said, I chuckle.

I get all our clothes, then went in the bathroom naked. She followed.

"Are you still mad?" She asked pressing her body in my back.

"I'm not. You know you can tell everything to me right?" I feel her head moved like she nodded.

"I love you." She said. I don't know if she's being real, but what can I do?

I'm aware of everything, but I love her too.
I then took a heave, and turn to face her.

"I love you too. Always remember that." I said, she embrace me.

After the drama, we washed ourselves, changed night clothes then lie in the bed.

She embrace me tight making my arm her pillow.

"Li. What if I wanna talk about him? Will you be mad?" She said.

I feel a little stab in my heart, but this is it.

"You can tell me anything Mina. We've been through a lot and we both know what's happening." I said, she look up to me.

"I'm sorry. It just happened. I didn't know na siya pala yung magiging client ko, Li. And he told me he still love me." She said.

"What about you?" I asked. She pout and embrace me tight.

"I don't know. I told him I can be a friend and that I, I love you." She said.

I'm not expecting her to say this, but somehow I'm happy.

I kiss her head.

"Thank you. I love you too, yet whatever happens I want you to be honest with me, hm? I can accept it." She look at me.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She said. I chuckle.

"I don't know. I think you deserve someone who understands you and who will sacrifice love for you. I mean, I'm already aware of everything." I said, she look at me sadly.

"What if he wants to get me back? What will you do?" She asked. I then sigh, and smile.

"I'll ask you if that makes you happy. If yes, then I'll let you go." She embrace me so tight.

I quickly wipe a tear came from my eye. Akala niyo ba di ako nasasaktan? Sino ba naman kasing magpaparaya sa taong mahal niya sa iba?

But her happiness matters to me. At kahit hindi ako yung makakapagbigay nun nang buo, ipapaubaya ko siya.

That's how love works right? It's not just fighting against all odds lalo na kung di naman na talaga ikaw yung kasiyahan niya.

Sometimes, we have to let them go for them to know how much we love them to the fact that we can sacrifice our own happiness for them.