Chapter 09

(5 months later)

"Congratulations! I'm so happy to be part of this business with you, M!" A humble smile she showed to them.

"Yeah! This is just the beginning. Let's cheers for more!"

"Cheers to the company and to the soon to be husband of Ms. Jennie Kim!"

We all laugh and cheers with them. I look at her and she smile to me.

"Cheers?" She toast her glass in mine then we start to enjoy the party.

"After this let's take a leave for at least a week can we Mr. CEO?" Seulgi said.

"I think that's the most relieving words I've ever heard tonight." Irene spoke too.

"Pft. I can give you more than that you know?" Lisa said, we chuckle.

"1 week is enough, bruh. You know businesswoman can't stay at home for long." said Seulgi.

"Well, I expected that. Besides, you deserve to have at least a break after all." Lisa said.

"What about you and Jennie? What's the plan?" Irene said with a teasing look to me.

"Uhm, I don't know. Maybe, you'll ask my soon to be groom?" I said and they look at Lisa.

Lisa look at me, I gave her a tease.

"I'll announce it soon. We'll get there you know?" She said. I smile.

It's been months when we parted from Korea to Thailand. It's been a month too since Lisa and I made our relationship official.

No pretending, no lies and not fake. Sa loob nang limang buwan, I don't have any regrets of being with her.

She's taking good care of me, pinakilala niya rin ako sa lahat nang families and friends niya specially sa Company though aware naman sila kung sino talaga ako.

Well, I'm a Kim and they knew it.

Tonight, we're celebrating the success of M's Company. Finally, nakaahon rin sa tulong nang mga bagong business partner ni Lisa and that's B's and K's Company.

Bae Irene is the CEO of B's Company and Kang Seulgi is the CEO of K's Company meanwhile Lisa is still the current CEO of M's Company.

We're happy for her at sobrang saya ko kasi kasama ko siya sa laban niya.

"Hun? Staring is rude." I widen my eyes and came in my senses.

Kami nalang pala dalawa dito. Seulgi and Irene talking to others na pala. Nakakahiya naman.

"Sorry, hun. What was it again?" I asked not knowing kung ano bang sinabi niya kanina.

She chuckle and by waist she pulled me making me almost kiss her.

"What's in your mind, baby?" She asked. Napalunok nalang ako nang medyo naamoy ko yung alak sa hininga niya.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" I said at hinalikan siya sa labi. She then smirk at hinalikan ako sa ulo.

She never changed.

"Well, I'm not. I'm still aware that I love you so much, Jennie Kim." She said and I can't stop from blushing.

Bolero padin.

"That's good to know then. I love you too so much, you know that right?" I said and she nodded.

I smile and embrace her.

"I'm so happy for you, my Lili." I told her then broke the hug.

"If it's not because of you not giving up on me, I can't do it. All thanks to you, hun. Because of you I have the strength I needed everyday." She said.