Chapter 07

Roseanne Park|

"Good morning!" I gritted Jisoo who's currently cooking now. I look around but saw no Lisa and Jennie.

"Good morning, babe!" She said. I chuckle. Babe agad? Di ko pa nga sinasagot eh.

"Where are they anyway?" I asked then get a glass.

"Jennie texted me last night dun nalang daw sila matutulog muna sa condo." She said.

I then get a warm water and drink.

"You think may nangyari na sakanila?" I asked. Jisoo look at me.

"I don't know. Pero sana naman wala kung di sila sigurado sa isa't isa." She said.

"But they look good right? Mas gusto ko pang si Jennie for Lisa kesa naman yung iba." I said.

"Me too. At least andito tayo for them. Pero pano tayo? Beke nemen." She said.

I laugh then put the glass in the counter top. I went to her then embrace her back.

"Can't you wait?" I asked. She look at me and widen my eyes when our lips almost bump.

"I'll wait for you. Alam mo yan." She said then look away.

"Hmmn.. Thank you!" I said then kiss her cheek that made her smile.

I chuckle still hugging her. What stopped us was a call on her phone, so I let go of her then she answered it.

"Good morning too." She told the other line. Ako nalang muna nag asikaso sa hotdog na finry niya.

"Yes. Around 10am? Ok. Is there any nurses again?" I look at her. I think it's about her sister.

"Alright. Thank you! I'll see you later. Bye." Jisoo hung up the call then went back.

"Is it about Jennie?" She nodded then sigh.

"Ms. Dara, she's her doctor and she's going to visit Jennie later. Testing her, maybe para mabigay yung tamang dose nang med. for Jennie." She said.

"You know what? I think Jennie's slowly healing now. I'm just worried cause... what if Lisa will be back in Thailand for another business?" I said. I saw worries on her eyes.

"I don't know too. I'm not ready for it but I can't stop the two. I can't just stop Jennie for seeing your bestfriend, Chaeng. Lisa's the only reason for Jennie's smiles everyday and I can't and don't want to get her happiness away from her." She said.

Well, I do witnessed how Lisa made Jennie unnie happy.

Nakikita ko rin yung pagiging comfy niya sa bestfriend ko na di niya magawa sa ibang tao.

"Let's just hope kung ano mang mangyayari sa dalawa. But I do hope their story will be a happy ending." I said.

"What about us?" She said. I chuckle again. I didn't utter any word instead I placed the fried ham in a plate then walk pass through her.

I went in the dining table then put the plate there. I walked in the kitchen again and she's still there looking at me so pretty.

"Don't stop doing that okay? Til' night." I told her but was startled when she pushed me against the wall in the corner.

Ok?! My heart!

"You know I can stare you all day, Roseanne Park." I gulped. It's my first time seeing her as f*cking hot as this.

"Y-Yah. This is harassment y'know? Let go of me, Rabbit!" I told her while pouting but she just smirk.

"What if I don't want? Hm?" She said leaning her face more closer to me. Ahhhh!