Chapter 03

Jisoo Kim|

"Lisa that's enough! You're too drunk already. Let's go!" I bit my lips when she shove my hand.

"I caaan still drink fo' moreeee! Gimme mo' come on!" She drunkly said.

Jeez!

"Let's just let her, Chu." I look at Bam and let a heave.

Seeing Lisa as wasted as this hurt me a lot too. If I wasn't mistaken it's her first time feeling this kind of pain and as her friends we feel it too.

Not the same as what she feels right now but just seeing her like this makes me just wanna give her a pill of forgetfulness.

2 hours ago, she called me. She went in the bar alone, crying, drinking hard alcohol, she almost had a fight with someone when I came here.

She told me about what happened at sobrang nasasaktan siya sa ginawa niya but for me it's the right thing to do.

Don't ever try to lose yourself for someone lalo na't alam mong talo kana. Hindi bale masaktan nang sobra kesa masaktan nang paulit-ulit.

That's different. Should let go of someone na di na masaya sayo, someone na mas maraming oras sa iba kaysa sayo, cause sometimes letting go of someone is a proof that you really love them.

Also, letting go of someone proves that you love yourself.

I know she deserve someone better but for now, she should undergo pain to know that pain is part of loving someone too.

We're both looking at Lisa now. Too tired and hurt that she even rest her head in the counter top. Her cheek being pressed on the surface while facing our direction, tears flowing nonstop and her eyes says it all.

"I did everything for her." She managed to say.

"I loved her so much."

"If I knew that loving her ends this way, I should've stopped myself from loving her so much."

"I told myself, I'm ready to let her go yet here I am feeling so empty."

I wiped her tears.

"It hurt so much! It hurt so much that I could even feel my heart bleeding."

I wipe my tears. Even Bam cried too but we know she'll be better soon. I know she'll be better soon.

"Tired. I'm tired." She added, and a minute passed she went unconscious.

She slept not because of alcohol but because of the pain she felt that made her more weaker.

I look at Bam and he nodded. He then slowly carry her in his arm, I payed the bill then we went outside.

"Get her keys, Chu please." Bam said. I shook my head.

"She's not going back there. Put her in my car." I said then unlock my vehicle.

I then open the front seat door, adjust the seat then Bam placed Lisa on it then wore her the seatbelt.

"Can you drive her car papunta sa bahay? Di ko kasi kayang pasanin to eh." I said.

"Alright! I'll follow. Uh, her key.." He said then reached Lisa's key in her pocket.

"Okay. Let's go." He said then went inside Lisa's car.

Ako naman pumasok narin sa kotse. I look at Lisa almost lying on the other seat. Her eyes are red including her nose and her tears almost drenched the upper part of her shirt.

I heave again.

"You'll get through this, Li. You'll get through this." I told the sleeping broken girl and drive.