Last Chapter (Ending)

5 years later....

"Andito na ako!" I said then remove my shoes and place it in the shoe rack near the door.

"Daddy!!" A smile plastered in my face when I see my beautiful daughter running towards me.

My beautiful baby.

"Daddy! I missed you so much!" She said at tinapon ang sarili sakin.

"I miss you too so much, baby! How are you and mommy, hmm?" I asked then walk toward the kitchen.

"I took care of Mommy like what you said, Daddy! We're baking something for you!" She said, I chuckle.

I saw Jennie approacing. Her face, her smile and her arms that's ready to embrace me and the one that's inside her tummy.

Yes.

She's pregnant of our second baby now.
It makes me wanna be home early from office.

"Hi, Lili. Thank you for coming home early" She said then kiss my cheek.

"Jexie, anak? Baba na muna nang makapagpahinga naman si Daddy." She told her.

"Yes, Mommy!" Jexie then said at agad bumaba saka naglaro ulit sa sala.

I look at Jennie and gently pull her closer to me. Pareho kaming napayakap sa bewang nang isa't-isa habang nakatitig sa mga mata.

"How are you? Do you still feel comfy with my second one?" I said caressing her tummy below.

She smile giving me her assuring one.

"I'm fine and I'm happy and so is our baby, Lili." She said, I smile then kiss her head.

"I know. I'm making sure of that, Nini. Kasi gusto ko masaya ka lagi." I told her and she's now smiling the most beautiful and precious smile she ever showed to me.

"Oh, ahm! I baked something for you." She said.

"Talaga?! Hm, lemme guess chocolate bread ba?" Sabi ko at napatawa naman siya.

"Ba't mo alam? That's exactly what me and Jexie did. Look!"

Napangiti ako nung makita yung breads na ginawa niya, may strawberry topings pa.

I look at her teasingly, at kumuha nang isang bread sak tinikman.

"Woah! This is good, hun! Thank you!" I said at umupo na sa upuan.

Di ko namalayan na madami na pala akong nakain sa binake niya. Pano ba naman kasi, sobrang sarap!

"Thank you, hon! This made my night!" I told her at kumain ulit.

Nakangiti lang siyang tinitignan ako kaya tumigil ako kakakain.

"Why? Hm?" I tried to feed her the bread pero umiling lang siyang nakangiti padin.

"I'm just happy, Lisa. I'm happy kung ano man naabut at meron tayo ngayon." She said. I smile.

"I am too, Jennie. Jexie, our second baby and you. You're more than enough  for me." I said and hold her hand under the table.

Jennie and I are married 2 years ago. I have my own family now with her, with our baby, with our new house dito sa Thailand.

I'm now the new owner of M's Company, and si Mommy and Daddy, they're now resting in the house.

Di ko na sila pinapatrabaho, specially Jennie. I just want her to take good care of our little ones para di na siya masyadong stress.

Chu and Chaeng on the other hand are planning their marriage next month at sobrang masaya ako para sa kanila.

Chu is doing great sa company nila. They already built more than 20 luxury stores in around the globe and she's doing so fine with Chaeng who already owned restaurants in Korea.

Jennie's mom sometimes would visit us here. Okay naman siya at naging bestfriend pa sila ni Mommy.

Meanwhile, Mina vanished. After what happened in the hospital di na siya nagpakita pa kahit kailan and wala narin akong balita.

I just hope that she already found her true love and get what she truly deserves as a woman.

Irene and Seulgi they're in a relationship now. It's not too late for confession's anyway.

Well, di ko naman alam na may namamagitan pala sa dalawang yun but overall, everything went smoothly.

I'm happy now with Jennie and our kids. I'm contented with what I have right now.

Wala nakong ibang mahihiling kundi ang mas maging matatag pa kami at mas maging masaya at puno nang pagmamahal yung pagsasama namin.

"Daddy?! You ate everything?"

Nabalik ako sa wisyo at napatingin kay Jexie. She signed me to look in front of me and so no more breads.

"Nakain ko lahat?" I asked Jennie at natawa lang naman siya habang tumatango.

"Omy, baby I'm sorry! Di mag bibake ako ulit okay? Daddy wil-

I stopped when Jexie embrace my leg.

"It's okay, Daddy. We made it for you to make you feel special, right mommy?" She said at napatingin kay Jennie.

Sa tuwa ko di ko napansin na napaluha na pala ako. What did I do to deserve this life and kind of family?

"Thank you, Jexie. Thank you anak. You don't know how much happy I am hm? I feel so special because of you.." I told her and hug her.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you and Mommy and my baby brother too!" She said.

Jennie then walk towards me and so I embrace her.

"Mommy and I love you so much too, Jexie. You'll be our forever our baby hm?" I told her and kiss her head.

"I love you, Nini." I told her and kiss her head.

She embrace me tight with Jexie.

"I love you so much." She almost whispered yet I heard all the sincerity in her voice.

I close my eyes and smile.

Them.

They are my life now.

They're the reason why I overcome that shadow of death 5 years ago. They're the reason of my being and will be my forever reason for living.

Mommy and Daddy, my friends, my wife's family, and my own family, business and myself,

are the reason of being alive and I won't ever trade them for anything less.

I'm happy, I'm contented, I feel whole and complete. I'm thankful and greatful for the life I have right now.

What could I say?

I CHOSE the right one for me.