YinYang x y/n: "They are the one we want."

YEAH, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT SO YEAHHHHHH

_______________________________________________

It was the second season. "I can't believe we are in the second season!" You tell mic, which she is also exited. "Yeah!" She says. You get chosen on the Bright Lights, while she was on Grand Slams. You two still talked though. On your team, you really only talked when you were needed, which was somehow a lot. You were a fan-favorite, according to fan. You were kinda shocked, since you didn't really talk much. I guess you did win a lot of challenges for your team. You liked lightbulb and paintbrush, they were the only two who actually tried to be friends with you. And you let them be friends with you. You like their dynamic, paintbrush is the one who gets lightbulb out of trouble, and lightbulb is just.. lightbulb. You find it nice that paintbrush actually is starting to open up, though. You were the first one to realize they were non-binary. "I'm also non-binary too." You tell them, and they seem relived. You both come out to lightbulb, which she supports all the way. You really appreciate both of them. There was one person that no one could get around, someone named yinyang. You were the only one that could get them from fighting, though. Paintbrush asks how, and you say "I'm not sure." Cause you really don't know.

_____________________________________________

Italics are yin.

Bold is Yang.

Yinyangs POV:

Me and Yang are talking in our minds. Yin! Isn't that girl so cute? Yang makes yin look. Yang, I think they came out as non-binary. Oh! Oh. Okay. But you agree, right? Yes yes! Only thing I will agree with you on. Maybe we try to talk to them?- No! They only really talk to us unless we fight. Maybe? Uhh okay! What about though? 

Don't worry Yang, I got it.

___________________________________________

You hear yinyang fighting again, and mephone himself asks you to stop them, because he hates them. You agree, going to stop the fight.

Dr. Fizz!

Water!

Dr. Fizz!

Water!

Dr. Fizz!

Water!

That is all you hear. "Uhm.. how about both? I can ask testtube to mix both of them up!" You say. They both stop and look like they are thinking. Uhh,I guess? What about you, yin? Yeah whatever! Atleast they both stopped fighting. You walk away, but then you hear, Wait! From both yin and Yang. "What is it?" Uhm... we..

We like you, like like you!!

You were taken aback. So we're paintbrush and lightbulb, well, lightbulb was more of fan girling. "Uhm.." and to be honest, you had a soft spot for the chaotic two aswell. You nod, smiling, making them hug you. You kneel down to their height, hugging them back. Lightbulb is fangirling, and you can definitely hear it. But it's okay, that's just lightbulb being lightbulb.

____________________________________

I know it was bad but CMON, I CANT WRITE YINYANG IM SORRY-

Final word count: 478.