Yan! Cabby x Human! Reader

Requested by BirbsAndDogos7153Comment/request:idk if you've seen III, but can i get a yandere cabby x human reader
Plot cabby was wandering around the island because she had nothing better to do when she just randomly found you, a human which was a species that was thought to have gone extinct tending to a vegetable garden by hut of some sort. she decides to study your behavior from afar as to not startle you, but as the days progress her obsession with you grows to the point where she takes note of details that you didn't even know about yourself and eventually decides to kidnap you.

(Y/h)= your height.

(E/c)= eye color.

(H/c)= hair color.

_______________________________________

3rd Person:

It was a calming time. Cabby just had been brought back, testtube was eliminated. (Fr that was such a coincidence.) Cabby was taking a stroll, to see if anything had changed around the island since she was gone. (I think episode 2-5??? I need to rewatch invitational😭) She heard movement on the end of the island, near the salty ocean. She was confused, since no one usually goes that far. Cabby goes to the sound, but quietly. When she reaches it, she sees a human tending to a garden next to a hut. But I thought they went extinct long ago! Was all she could think of. She decided to stay as long as she could to see your behavior, so she could get information on the human.

Log 1, 2:39 PM.

The sun was shining, day one of watching the human. All they've done so far was tend to their crops, pick some berries and go inside their hut. I can't see inside the hut exactly, but I assume making food. They had (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. They were (y/h) tall. They were wearing "human attire" I think, but it's worn out. I can make an approximate guess on how long they've been here, maybe about a year or so? Definitely before iii started. Anyway, the next challenge is starting. 

Log one, ended at 3:21 PM.

As cabby closed her file and put it in one of her cabinets, she strolled away into the challenge area. "Took you long enough cabby." Mephone4 said, annoyed. "Anyway! Let's start." 

Log 2, 1:35 PM.

I'm back with the human, but at a safe distance. They are fixing their hut I suppose. Adding more mud (or whatever you wanna use). After that, now they are in the hut. It's not much today, I'll come back tommorow.

Log 2, ended at 1:46 PM.

After cabby walked away, she couldn't stop thinking about you. She wanted to talk to you, but she was to afraid you would freak out. She didn't want her precious human scared! Well, not yet.. but it will happen soon! Days after days, episodes after episodes, she has this.. weird and obsessive feeling. She wanted YOU. All to herself! But.. you started to meet the other objects, since mephone found you. Then.. you started to talk to her! She was stuttering, and turning a dark gray. (?) You thought it was normal. But then..

You just don't see anyone else.

__________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Where is everyone? I would think. There isn't anyone here. I couldn't even find bowbot! (A/n: I LOVE BOWS NEW VOICE. YOU CANT TELL ME IM WRONG.) But then I see cabby! Great to see someone here. "Hey cabby!.." I look at her. 

Blood.

I cringe, "what happened?!" I say, concerned. "Oh this? This is nothing, Love!" I looked up at her, confused. "What?" "I got rid of em! But it's fine. Now your finally mine!"

"Trust me. You have no choice. Your mine, and will always be mine."

______________________________________

END!

Final Word Count: 604.