Fantube + reader

I'm adding onto something with the plot btw, if you guys don't mind.

This is after ep 10, season 3. And instead of indefinite island, they go back to hotel OJ. Newbies go somewhere else.

Requested by : That-gay-person

Comment:

Fantube + reader? [M/C] is a object like alien who came from outer space to learn more about each species, test tube finds them and boom parental figure and fan as the other parent.
Les go!__________________________

??? pov:

"It's time, y/n."

"Already? It's to early, I'm only 10."

"Yes, already. We need more information, now. And your staying there for the rest of time." A portal opens.

"Please learn more for us."

"Alright, sir."

Then y/n goes into the portal.

___________________________

Testtube's POV:

I'm walking with fan, then we see a white light. Fan takes out his phone and starts recording for his blog or whatever. "Really, fan?" I ask. "ITS FOR THE BLOG!!!" "I know. But stop screaming, more quiet." He then nods. Then the light fades away, to show a person. The light fully disappears, and the person starts walking around, more of like exploring. "Whoa..!" Fan says, whisper-yelling. The person hears it, turning to us. "I- uh- hi?" They say. "Uh.. when did you get here?" They ask, getting nervous. I run up to them, asking them questions. "Where did you come from? Do you have any powers?" "TESTTUBE!!" Fan screams. "O-oh! Sorry!" "It's fine I guess." They respond, now more calm. "How old are you?" I ask. "10." They respond quickly. "That's young.." fan says. "That's what I tol-.." They cover their mouth. "N-nevermind." I give them a what? look, but I change quickly when they start looking around again. After talking to fan for awhile, we came to the conclusion and asked them.

"Would you like to uh.. stay with us?"

They turned around. "I- uh- you mean it?" We nod. "Alright then.. I don't mind.." They mumble something after that, but I don't mind. Then they followed me and fan, and we then go to the laboratory. We show them the room they are gonna be staying in, and that was really it. I guess we got to take care of another, but I don't mind.

______________________

IM SO SORRY ITS LAZY AND SHORT, IM REALLY TIRED RN.

Final Word Count: 368.