Yan! Taco x Reader

@Little_Luna_Moth  TOLD ME TO WRITE THIS SO LETS GOOO!

AND SINCE THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH Y/N BEING "DUMB" (which yes, I am STILL mad about.) I DECIDED TO PUT A LITTLE TWIST!! >:D

and since moth is such a SIMP FOR PAINTBRUSH.. y/n is gonna share a room with them lmao.

btw your a newbie in season 2 of ii and your bffs with mic and paintbrush :D

little edit:

this took awhile, and ik I'm saying this like 2 months after it's posted but yeah. Took awhile.🫠

___________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

It was a calm Saturday at Hotel OJ. Well, the most calm it COULD be. Atleast YingYang isnt at eachothers throats again. I flop onto my bed, trying to fall asleep, of course it doesnt work. I end up scrolling on my mephone. I get up, sitting on my bed, thinking on how I could get tired. I get an idea, and I sneak out my room and the hotel. I walk outside, and the nice breeze hits me. I decided a nice forest walk would get me tired. While im walking, I admire all the scenery that I see. I then trip, thinking it was just a twig. But then, I see.. a tripwire? That's not normal. I look around, to only hear someone.

___________________________________________

Microphone's POV:

"Bloody hell!" I hear taco whisper-yell. "Someones here." She continued. "Mic, would you check that out? I have no idea who it is and im not hoping its pickle." I hear her tsk after that. She mumbles something under her breath, and I just nod, walking towards the silhouette. After getting close enough, I see y/n. I sighed from relief. She turned to me. "Mic? That you?" "Yeah.. Sorry for that! Was just scared someone was gonna attack me haha!..." I try to play it out. They believe it. "Its alright! Happens to me all the time." They smile. I can feel taco right next to me, just looking at them. "Uh- anyways! What brings you here?" I asked. Taco clearly wanted to know more about them. "Oh! I wasn't tired, so I thought a nice nature walk would be good for me! Why are you out, if I may know?" They ask, innocently. "I- uhm- actually same reason! Hahaa!.. Ha.." I just made a fool out of myself, and taco nudged me. "Kinda.. suspicious- Anyway! Wanna walk together?" They ask. "Uh.. Actually kinda bus-" "Yeah sure." Taco replies. I looked shocked and turned to her, and her hand was over her mouth. "Is someone else there? I cant really see, I mean its midnight! Duh!" They giggle at their own mistake. I look at taco, and she nods. I mean, the jig is up already, might aswell. "Yeah, someone else is here." I look down at taco and whisper to her: "Dont worry, she doesnt know your backstory." She smiles, mischievously? I dont know, shes random, VERY random. "Ah well, person with mic.. What's your name?" "I am taco." "Hello taco! Im y/n." Y/n greets taco. I see taco blush a little? Weird.. "Shall we all walk together?" We both nod, starting to walk with them. "Soo.. How was your guys day?" They ask, trying to make small talk. "Good enough." Then taco said something under her breath. "Ah, well thats great! What bout you, Mic?" They turn to me. "Pretty good! Thanks for asking." Y/n smiles and nods. Taco nudges me to follow her. "Please excuse us, n/n, but I have to talk to mic about.. Issues." She says. "Ah, thats quite alright! Thank you for the nickname by the way!" They smile. Taco just smiles madly and blushes. "Lets go, mic." She then puts her full attention to me, losing all feeling.

I dont think this will turn out well.

___________________________________________

Taco's POV:

I drag mic far away from where my beloved is. To be soon, of course! When we are far enough so no one could hear her, I asked.

"How did you meet them?"