SilverSpoon + Reader

cak3atstak3 request is:

Could you maybe do a Silver Spoon + reader? The reader is obsessed with theatre- like, musical theatre, and they love to talk about it a lot!

✨✨✨

_____________________________

No one's POV:

It was evening outside for these objects, competing for a prize. A nice sunset breeze flew apon this island. Paintbrush was painting the sunset, candle talking to yinyang about being less destructive, bowbot and goo just chilling, the gays talking, and then cabby. SilverSpoon saw you, reading and smiling. He was interested, since he knew your love for musical theatre. So, he built up the courage to just go and ask what you were reading.

_____________________________

Y/N's POV:

I was reading a book about a musical, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see silverspoon. "Hello there silver! What do you need?" "As your royal advisor, I just wanted to know what you were reading of course!" He says, enthusiastic. "Well, I'm just reading about a musical! Nothin much!" I smile. "Well, I wanted to maybe.. read with you? You can sprinkle some intelligent and knowledgeable musical theatre on your royal advisor!" "Oh silver.." You said, dramatically. He awaited an answer, worried you'd say no. You laugh. "Of course! Cmon silver!" You still laugh. He sighs and sits down.

_____________________________

SilverSpoon POV:

We finished the book, and y/n closed it. Well, slammed it closed. "And that's the whole book! Isn't that crazy?" They say astonished. I laugh. "Who knew musicals were so good!" I say, still laughing. "Isn't it crazy [character of your choice] did [whatever they did]?! Like.. just AAH!" They laugh. "You are just a ball of energy, huh?" I ask. "I guess!" They wipe the tears they had from laughing so hard. "Your the best, silver." "I know!!~"

_____________________________

Srry it's so short, I AM SO TIRED FROM WRITING THAT YAN! TACO ONE. I AM LEGIT DYING HELP

FWC: 309.