Yan! Mephone4 x y/n : Mine Forever!~

Yeah, after this I need sleep. BUTTT-

Paintbrush x reader for lore reasons😃 (you can tell how this is going to go-)

___________________________________

Season three. You somehow are a fan favorite, the most liked. That surprised you. You and your lover, paintbrush, both made it. You knew paintbrush was gonna make it, but you? Wow. Your in the boat, looking out onto the sea. You were thinking about all of this. You had a gut feeling where something is going to happen. Your just overthinking.. 

Right?

You feel paintbrush hug you from behind, and you hug them back. "You look stressed, what happened?" Paintbrush asks, kissing your forehead. "I just feel like something is going to go wrong and one of us gets hurt." You confess. "That's not gonna happen. Cause we have each other, okay?" "Okay.."

"I love you." "I love you too, paintbrush."

You didn't know that was the last words you would tell them.

________________________________

When you got there, you saw bow appear out of nowhere, and fan picked contestants. You liked candle and clover, they were nice. You had a bad feeling about cabby, and you just hated silver spoon. And you also saw mephone get a little more flirty towards you, and they hated paintbrush more. It weirded you out, but you just ignored it. Mephone wouldn't allow you to talk to anyone other than your teammates, or paintbrush would get hurt. Paintbrush of course overheard this, but didn't say anything. Atleast they knew. You were on team sinkers. You thought tea kettle was nice, and you ate her food she gladly gave you. Lifering was... interesting. Blueberry, you thought of him like he was a depressed 11 year old. You didn't like box, and you thought nickel and ballon were dating. To be honest, you saw this team as your family. You lost the first challenge, and almost got eliminated.

_________________________________________

Mephones POV:

Y/N! Dear y/n.. I had taken many pictures of them, all over my cabin walls! They are just perfect.. and that little pest and the other ones? All gonna be dead or gone, and they will be ALL mine!~ just the thought of it makes me happy and giddy. OH RIGHT THE SHOW! I run out to the elimination ceremony. "Hello sinkers! Ready for someone to get sunk?" No one responds. I go through the votes, and then it's a tie between y/n and lifering. My heart is pounding outside my chest, and I am breathing heavily. No no no no noononononno... WHY THEM?! "With one vote left.. Lifering is eliminated!" He then gets booted off. Holy crisp that was a close call..

_______________________________________

You hold your heart(?), catching your breath. Phew, you were close to loosing! But why?.. Do they not like you? You ask yourself. You go to talk to balloon about it, and then he asks you something. "So, who did you vote for?" "Well.. I couldn't pick, so I picked myself." "What?!" He says, in his high pitched voice. "I couldn't pick, okay?!" You get more irritated, but your trying to calm yourself. "Sorry.." "Don't be. I'm sorry I asked." "It's fine." Mephone overheard this conversation, while stalking you. He knows his first target. 

*put everyone dying here, and then paintbrush is left. I'm sorry, I'm tired right now, and I want to get these out now! I'm so sorry once again!!*

It was just you and paintbrush. One on one, one of you would win the million. You both know you both will share the money. 

Oh, only if you knew what was coming.

____________________________________________

Your POV:

The one on one. I know painty and I would share our life together forever. Either way, it would be great. I had fun. But people just quitting upset me. Especially when clover, candle, and tea kettle left. They were my favorites, other than paintbrush. 

______________________________________________

You walk to the challenge area, to see paintbrush getting choked by mephone.

DESCRIPTIVE DYING UNDER THIS! READ IF NOT TRIGGERED!

You run up to mephone, kicking him. He lets go of paintbrush, and paintbrush runs. They get teleported back, and mephone starts to slowly snap them in half while he made you watch. They were looking at you, smiling, while you were crying and screaming their name. Blood was oozing everywhere, while you just had to watch. You couldn't move, mephone put some barrier. When they finally fully snapped, blood flew everywhere. It was a bloodbath. You of course, we're crying your eyes out.

PAINTBRUSH DYING ENDS HERE.

"PAINTBRUSH!" You scream, crying. "Oh it's okay, y/n~.. They aren't in the way of us now!" "WHAT?! YOU.. YOU BASTARD!" 

"Oh my y/n.. it's okay!~ their in a better place now.. now, your ALL MINE! Oh my.. I was waiting all this time! Yay!"

_________________________________

OKAY IM SORRY BUT I KINDA CRIED WHEN I WAS MAKING PAINTBRUSH DIE

THE DESTH WAS INSPIRED BY TESTUBE😃 (experiment 21)

Final word count: 801.