Paintbrush x Y/N : Soft Spot.

Yeahh, weird name ik💀

(You were eliminated right before paintbrush BTW.)

(F/A: favorite app, F/F: favorite food.)

It was a cool autumn day. OJ was going to plan a party, but he didn't have enough time to plan it. Y/n said they could help, but OJ said it was fine, and said thanks. Y/n then walked up to their room.

Y/N's POV:

I'm kinda bummed out. I had a whole idea for the party, and I had everything I needed! That sucked. I open the door to my room. Room 13. I plop on my bed, scrolling through F/A. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say, sitting up. Paintbrush walks in. I turn a little red, but it's hard to see. "Paintbrush?" They look up. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah.. I'm fine." They walk in, closing the door. They go to the other bed in the room, and start unpacking. "Do you need help?.." "Uhm.. no.. I'm fine." They respond. 

Paintbrush's POV:

I have this weird feeling every time I talk to y/n. Testtube will probably know. But she's not eliminated. Maybe I can ask OJ? Yeah. I finish unpacking, and I sit on the bed. I realize Baxter isn't there, until I look at y/n. They are playing with Baxter. I take a sigh of relief. I look at them, their smile and everything. I cover my face and turn completely red. "Paintbrush, are you okay? Your red." They say, concerned. "I- uhm- yeah! Yeah I'm fine." "Okay!" They continued to play with Baxter. I love how innocent they are. Y/n looks at the clock. It says 3:30 PM. "Oh shoot! I gotta run, I have to help OJ and paper for dinner. Bye!" Y/n puts Baxter down on their bed and then leaves. I sigh. Just thinking about them makes my heart beat fast. 

Time skip brought to you by the author.

I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I say. "Hey paintbrush! It's time for dinner!" Y/n smiles. I turn red, getting up. "Okay!. Just gimme a minute, I'll be down!" "Okayy! See ya!" Y/n leaves, closing the door. I put Baxter in his little place. I then leave the room. I walk down the stairs into the dining room. People are talking and laughing, but one person isn't. Y/n. Do people not like them? I walk up to them, sitting down. They are eating F/F. "Hey!" They get startled, then they look up. They untense. "Oh hi!" They greet, smiling warmly. "Why are you sitting alone?" "For some reason no one really likes me other than OJ and paper, but their always busy." I was kinda shocked, who doesn't like y/n?! "Well, I think your pretty cool!" "Really?" "Yeah, duh!" They smile. "Thanks.. I needed that." "No problem!" I smile. They smile back. "Can I actually talk to you? Like, outside the hotel." I say. "Uhm.. yeah, sure!" They seem kinda confused, and a little worried. "Alright, see ya there!" I get up and walk outside.

Y/N's POV:

Am I in trouble or something? Did I do something wrong? I hope they don't think I'm bad or anything.. I get up, walking to put my dish in the sink. I put it in, then I start walking to the front door. I reach it, opening it. I see paintbrush. "Follow me, cmon!" They grab my wrist, dragging me a little. We reach a flower garden/patch. "Whoa.." I say, amazed. "Look at all these! Dandelions, white lilys, EE!" I say, super happy and excited. Paintbrush just sits down and smiles. "I just have a question, y/n." "What is it?" I sit next to them. "Do you have a crush?" "Uhm. Yeah." I say. "I do too." They say. "Lemme guess!" I say, trying to hide my sadness. They probably like lightbulb. "Sure, guess!" They say, smiling. "Lightbulb?" I ask. They looked stunned. "No!" They say. "Then I dunno!" "Well, can I guess your crush?" They ask. I nod. "Is it.. me?" They ask. My face turns red, and I cover it. "I'm taking that as a yes." They say. I nod, saying that they are right. They kiss my cheek. "Well, I do to." I turn completely red, like a tomato. (If your OC is a tomato then uh-) They giggle, also turning red. "So.. are we a thing now?." I ask. "Only if you wanna be." "Then yeah.." I hug them. They hug back.

😍😍

Final word count: 739.