Chapter 3 - The Meeting

A/N Hey guys! I just wanted to make a quick shoutout to @Fleurr ! this story is dedicated to her. So, how do you like the story so far?  I still wanna know.  And how come you guys are'nt commenting or voting? u make me sad >:( lol.  ok, so here is the next part. ill try  to do a new update every night if i can.

Niall's POV

"Hi," i said to thousands of random fans. 

"NIALL! CAN I GET A HIGH FIVE?"

"I LOVE YOU NIALL!"

"NIALL HAVE MY BABIES!"

oh my god. this is crazy. i love the fans but the things they say- wait, did that girl just say "have my babies?" oh god.

suddenly i hear,

"uhhmm, hi, can i get your autograph?"

"sure" i said, taking her paper.

i signed it then gave it back to  her. but when i looked up, i found myself looking into the eyes of the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.

"uhh, h-hi," i stuttered. she was absolutely gorgeous. with her green eyes, and long brown wavy hair, she was irresistable. (Irresistable, get it? (:<) and omg, she had a green shirt on and it looke d soooooo good with her green eyes, and then- well, who am i kidding, she was beautiful.

and then she looked into my eyes...

Taryn's POV

All of  a sudden, i looked across the room and i saw niall, standing there. when he looked up and i saw his face, i almost melted. right away i grabbed the picture of them that i bought from the merch store and i started shyly walking over to him.

"uhhhmm, c-can i get your autograph?" i asked, shaking.

"sure," niall said. 

he grabbed the pic and then signed it, handing it back to me.

but then he looked up and i found myself staring into his beautiful blue eyes, him staring back into my green eyes. neither of us said anything for a few seconds, just stared at eachother.

"Hi :)" i said.

"uh, umm, hi," he said back

we small talked for a minute or two, just like, "hows the trip been so far," or "nice weather, isnt it?"

then, he had to go talk to more fans.

i sighed. all of a sudden, i realized that Julie was gone. i turned around to see her flirting with louis, her favorite of the band. the funny thing was, THEY WERE WEARING FUCKING MATCHING OUTFITS!

all of a sudden i just started laughing. i knew louis loved stripes and red pants and suspenders but  i didnt know he would wear that exact outfit today, especcially the day when my bff wore it.

omg.

i got the rest of the boys' autographs and said hi to them and chatted for a minute, then i pulled out my iphone and checked twitter. i took a pic of them and tweeted it:

@TarynHOficcial

this is where i am right now yay!!!!

i put my phone away while i was walking and started digging in my purse for gum. as i was walking, i bumped right into a blondish girl and we fell to the floor.

"OMG! im so sorry, that was my fault, let me help you up," i said

"no, its fine, thank you," she replied cheerily. she looked about my age.

"im taryn, whats ur name?" i asked

"im fleurr, nice to meet you," she replied

i noticed she had a really strong accent from somewhere.

"so, fleurr. where are u from? i like your accent." i said

"oh, im from holland! what about you?" she asked.

"oh im just from florida. julie and i-" i pointed to julie still flirting with louis, "we have known eachother since preschool. what are you doing in miami?"

"well," she said. "i was coming here to go to college, when i heard there was a 1D concert coming up. im a big fan, so i bought the tickets. i love harry. who's ur favorite?"

i can tell she's definetly a talker.

"well," i said shyly, "i kind of like Niall."

"oh! i know, hes really cute too." she responded.

"wait! wanna meet Julie?" i asked.

"sure! id love too."

"JULES! COME HERE A MINUTE! YOU CAN SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND AFTER THE SHOW!" i yelled.

she gave me a pleading look. she LOVES louis and she talks about him all the time.

she said bye to louis and walked over.

"what?" she said.

"Julie, louis is dating eleanor, you know that right?" i asked her.

"yeah, i know. BUT I LOVE HIM! you know my door is filled with pictures of him..." 

"wow! thats cool, i have pictures of harry all over my door," Fleurr piped up.

"OH!" i said, *facepalm* "Julie, this is Fleurr. Fleurr, Julie!" i said.

"hi," they both said in sync.

"ya know, we have VIP tickets, Tay. we get to see them after for a while!" Julie said.

"OMG I forgot about that! yeah! hey, we can bring Fleurr with us!" i said.

"NO wAY. you mean, you want me to come with you?" Fleurr said.

"yeah!' julie and i said in unison.

*after the concert*

Fleurr's POV

OMG i can not believe they are offering me their vip tickets! they seem really nice, i just hope they never find out about me...

A/N cliffhanger! mwahahahah! >:) why do you think Fleurr said that? what do you think she is up to? well, i pwomise i will update soon, my lovely lollipops! dont forget to vote and comment!

Lots of love,