Chapter 11 - That Was Your First Kiss?

A/N Hey there, did anyone figure out why James and Elizabeth seem familiar to Taryn? comment, vote, fan, and if you do, i love you! and sorry for so much of Taryn's POV, but the story is mainly about what she sees and feels so forgive me for that. 

Niall's POV

So we are on our way home from the festival now. it was so nice meeting James and Elizabeth, and their story seemed sweet. But they caught me off guard when they said that I might be Taryn's true love. Was I?  I mean, i really really liked her, but i dont know if she actually likes me back. She had mentioned that she was a huge fan, maybe she only likes me because I am in One Direction... 

I sighed. She wasn't exactly shy, but she definetly was not going to be the one to make a move.

I walked over and put her small, warm hand in mine.  She smiled.

"Ahh, im so tired now. and I can't believe we got stuck in the ferris wheel!" she exclaimed.

"yeah, but it was kinda fun, don't you think?" I winked.

"Haha, yeah. Its funny, because I never imagined I would have my first kiss while stuck at the top of a ferris wheel!" she grinned.

Wait... that was her first kiss? With me? WOW.

"That was your first kiss?" I asked.

"Well, my first real one.  Like I said, Josh would kiss me and bite my tounge, so that doesn't really count as a kiss, right?"

"No," i replied. "A kiss is magical. you feel like fireworks are going off inside of you! It isn't pain, it is happiness."

She turned around and looked into my eyes. We just stayed like that for a while.  Her big green eyes looked like they were looking into my soul. She was just so beautiful.

"Taryn," I whispered.

"hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

There was a long silence before I got a reply.

"Niall," she said. uh oh. I knew what was coming. Uhg, why didn't I wait longer? Now she is going to say no, and it will ruin our relationship, and-

"I would be honored to be your girlfriend."

Oh my god did she seriously just say that? OHMYGODOHMYGOD SHE SAID YES!

She started to lean in. i did the same until my lips were touching her soft pink ones, and we were kissing.

Taryn's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Whoah. Niall Horan, the boy who just a few days ago was only seen in posters all over my bedroom, is asking ME to be his girlfriend. I looked up at him. He bit his lip. There was a long silence. His blue eyes looking into mine were so amazing, i couldn't speak.

"Niall... I would be honored to be your girlfriend." I said.

I leaned in...

we crashed our lips together and were making out right there in the middle of the grassy park, and it was perfect.

We broke the kiss.

"Uh, Niall? I have to get home and study. I have a test in two days."

And he carried me the rest of the way home.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, i didnt have too much time today. Here is a poem to tell people who are hating on Niall:

Roses are red, Violets are blue.

If you dont like Niall, there is something wrong with you.

That boy is amazing, he is perfection.

Without him there is no One Direction.

I hope you liked the story! i wanted to put a conflict in there, but i wanted to give you a bit of romance before things get crazy!

love ya mah oreos!