Chapter 15 - Ropes of Dear Life

Harry's POV

So let me put this really straight and clear for you guys: I was kidnapped. And i was tied to a chair in a dark room with only the moon to light it up.  There was no way the lads would be able to find me, due to me being driven away in a van and I was so screwed. I didnt know where i was and I am probably going to die here.  Suddenly, I realized that my captors didn't take my phone! So I fumbled around in my pockets and dialed for Niall.  I have never been so happy to hear that dial tone in my life!

"Guys shut up im on the phone! Hello?" Said an Irish accent.

"Oh my god Niall its Harry!" I whispered.

"HARRY! OH MY GOD WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU! NOW FLEUR IS OUT LOOKING FOR YOU!" Niall cried. "Did you call 911?"

"Uh no," i replied sheepishly. "I didnt think to. But they did tell me when I could be released! What is the date today?" 

"OMG WHEN?" Niall asked, disregarding my question.

"they said they would let me go on February 30! Isnt that great?" I said.

"Oh. My. God. Harry there is no February 30! and besides, we are in May right now!" 

OMG I AM SO STUPID.

Right then, my phone battery died.

Ugh.

All of a sudden, the moonlit window crashed open. And there was Fleur, beautiful blonde Fleur, standing in the window. Quickly, she started untying me.

"Hi harry, you ok?" she whispered.

"I am now. How did you find me?" I asked.

"Niall told me you called and I tracked down the number." she said simply.

"Oh," i said. "Wait WHAT? How the heck did you track down the number?"

"shhh i will explain later." she said.

We quickly hopped out the window and I climbed into Fleur's van (that i didn't know she had).

As i got into the front seat, Fleur explained to me the whole 'spy' thing.  It was much to take in.  Then she explained about Taryn in the hospital.

oh no. poor Tay. I hope she will be alright.

But then came the part about Lou. 

"He simply doesn't remember anyone," Fleur said.

"Wha-what? n-not even... me?" I said, on the verge of tears.

"-No, sorry Harry. He didn't even remember Eleanor."

There was a long silence. Tears were streaming down my cheeks at the thought of that.

I thought things couldn't get any worse, when all at once, they did.

I couldn't have stopped it from happening even if I tried. It was clearly not that car's turn to go.  It was a red light for him. And as I saw him coming, I knew it was over for both of us. So, knowing that Fleur was not at all in control of the wheel, I grabbed her face and kissed her. And she kissed back. And I hugged Fleur, and held on for dear life, because I knew that that was the last time I would ever see her beautiful face. 

That car came closer.

And closer.

And I squeezed my eyes shut.

And as everything went black, 

I went into a complete and utter peace.

A/N omg, i am actually crying while writing this right now! What do you think? If i can get 3 votes, I will update.

Stay Beautiful!

-Tay <3