Chapter 8 - Decisions, Decisions.

A/N hey guyz!!!!! well, just so you know, i just ate 2 packs of oreos WHILE watching Grease literally 10 minutes ago, so im totally pumped. so get ready for this chapter, and, as my friend Kendall says, GET YOUR BREADSTICKS OUT! (its an inside joke) lol lets goooO!

Niall's POV

ugh. why did they always have to humiliate me? the boys,i mean.

i was sitting on my  bunk when Taryn came and sat down next to me.

"Hey," she said calmly. "sorry about that- thing. believe me, i would have been embarrased too!"

"gee, tanks for the comfort," i said. (im making him say tanks on purpose just to remind you all of his amazing irish accent) 

"haha, you're welcome. so. wanna do something?"

"sure, like what?"

"uhh, i dont know, go for a walk?" she asked.

"tay, im sure you are aware that it is getting dark out." i said

"yeah, i know! it'lll be fun. i think there is a carnival going on, with a ferris wheel, and rides and games like ring toss- i really wanna go, lets goooo!" she exclaimed.

"yeah, sure. ok. let me get a jacket." i couldnt exactly say no to her gourgeous face. we had just pulled up in front of her and Julie's apartment. the park was pretty close. we all went in to the apartment for a few minutes while she went and got some things.

"where are you lovebirds going?" asked harry, who was sitting on the loveseat next to fleur.

"we are going for a walk to the-" i started.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE FESTIVAL IN THE PARK! THERE WILL BE A FERRIS WHEEL AND RING TOSS AND- AND- AND A SNACK SHACK!" taryn burst with exitement.

"oh ok. fun fun!" said fleur, winking at Taryn.

"sooo. while they are gone, anybody want to watch a movie?" louis said.

"YES! TOY STORY MARATHON!" liam shouted.

"NOOOOOO! we are going to watch GREASE!" louis replied.

"noooo, neither  of those! PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!" zayn, of course.

"hey guys how bout we just watch LOVE ACTUALLY?!" harry suggested. 

"uhmmm, im with louis, WE WATCH GREASE!" Julie said.

"yeah i agree with Julie. Grease!" Fleur said.

"fine." said zayn and harry together. me and Taryn stuck around to see the result of the argument.

until we looked over and saw liam crying.

"whats wrong, li li?" i asked.

"i wanted to watch toy story!" he balled.

"aww, liam, just watch grease and ill watch toy story with you when niall and i get back," taryn suggested sweetly.

"you mean it?" liam sobbed.

"yeah, why not liam. besides, i love that movie myself-" she started again.

"movIE? you mean movIES. there are three of them." liam corrected.

"ugh, fine. thats a date!" i shuddered when she said that. what if she starts to like him? i was determined to make her fall in love with me tonight, at the festival.

"OK! lets go taryn." i said.

we linked arms and walked out the door. (there is a pic of what she is wearing in the sidebar)

she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks...

A/N muahahaha! cliffhanger! why did she stop? we will soon find out... >:)

let me know what you think!

dont forget to comment, vote, share, whatever.

if you do, thank you. luff ya!