reggie, part 1

so... I started falling behind in the story I was doing for nanowrimo, and this one had more words, just under what I needed, so I'm doing this story instead, which means updates will be back to normal. yay! I was going crazy, not being able to publish this story. I'm a bit too invested in torturing these characters... mwahaha! anyway, yay! hope you enjoy!

The boy who had hugged me looked at me in desperation

"Reggie! It's me! Luke! Me, you and Alex -" he pointed at the blonde boy. "– Died together. We were in a band!"

"Luke. He doesn't remember. What you're saying will not mean anything." another boy told Luke. He seems familiar...

"Wait. You're the guy from the club!" The boy looked to the floor.

"Yeah. I am." He muttered.

"You gave me the tour." I added. "Your William, right? Did they ghost nap you as well?" He shook his head.

"These are my friends, your friends. And its willie."

"They're not my friends." Willie nodded.

"They are."

"I wanna go back!" Willie approached me.

"No, Reggie, you don't. Tell me this. Did you make a deal with Caleb?"

"I do wanna go back!"

"Reggie, answer the question."

"I- no I didn't." Willie sighed in relief.

"Good."

"Take me back."

"No. Reggie, he took you from your friends and wiped your memory. He controls everyone at that club. You can't go back, or he will control you too. Promise you'll stay with these guys."

"But- "

"Promise." Willie pushed. I looked over at the three strangers. Did I really know them? The brown-haired boy, Luke, looked at me, sadness etched into his eyes. If he really wanted to do harm, he would've done it by now. And he looked genuinely concerned and upset. I had a feeling in my gut that I could trust him.

"Fine." Willie turned back to Luke, and the blonde one, Alex.

"Will he get his memories back?" Luke asked. He looked worried.

'He looks cute when he's worried...' my brain thought. Wait, what! He just kidnapped me! I don't even know him! He a complete stranger!

'A cute stranger.' My brain shot back. No shut up brain.

"-don't know. I'll look into it back at the club." Willie promised Luke. Alex stepped forward.

"No, willie. Caleb will find out! It's too dangerous!"

"Alex- "

"No! You've done enough." I wondered what was between them. They obviously weren't siblings, but they didn't give off friend vibes...

"Alex! I'll be fine!"

"But what if- "Alex was interrupted as willie pulled him into a kiss. Well, that answered my question. They were dating. Luke looked down awkwardly.

"I'll be fine, now shut up and stop worrying." Willie ordered. Alex nodded, blushing fiercely. Willie looked to me.

"I'll be back. Stay here." I nodded. Willie poofed out, leaving me with three strangers. Alex turned to Luke and panicked.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't think he'd do that!" Luke looked up at me uncomfortably and we locked eyes. If willie was right, and I knew these people, who was I to Luke? The girl who had been standing in the corner walked over to me.

"I'm so sorry Reggie, I didn't mean for This to happen, this is all my fault!"

"Who are you?" I asked. A tear slid down her cheek, and she ran out of the garage. What was that all about? I shook it off, yawning.

"You take the couch; Alex and I will take the loft." Luke suggested. I nodded, laying down. It was uncomfortable in the red vest that I had been wearing at the club.

"Hey" Luke called from the loft, throwing out a bag of clothes.

"Pick what you want."

"Thanks." I mumbled, getting up and sorting through the clothes. All the shirts were muscle shirts, not my style, but whatever. I grab some clothes, got changed and laid down, my eyelids growing heavy.