New House

Jinora and Kai are 16 and 17 here! 

Normal World AU

NO COViD

NO POWERS

Jinora POV:

We're moving. 

Yeah, I can't believe it either. I like our old house. It had everything I needed. A boba shop and library right next to it, a nice diner for early breakfasts and my school. 

All those where just a 10 minute walk from my house. 

But NOOOO

We have to move because Dad got a "Amazing opportunity! It will be great sweetheart!"

Seriously? This is ridiculous I really don't want to move. But oh well! Here I am, moving boxes from the car to the living room. 

I have to admit, its a nice neighborhood. I pretty nice house. I got my own room so Ikki and Meelo wouldn't be able the annoy me anymore. 

I do have to start at a new school though. And I really don't want to make new friends but I think it will be fine. I am going to an orientation where two students are supposed to show me around so I get to know the school a bit more. 

A month later

"Oh the audacity! How dare they! I can't believe it! They aren't allowed to do that!" Tenzin exclaimed walking through the door. 

He had dirt on his hands and an angry expression on his face.

"Oh no honey! What happened?" Pema said rushing over with a towel.

"Those retched neighboors! They just brought over builders and are planning to build a veranda on OUR PROPERTY!" Tenzin said angrily. A vein was bulging in his head.

"I am so suing them! This is ridiculous!" Pema said. 

A knock at the door was heard. 

I who had just sat down at the table and had just woken Meelo and Ikki just wanted to eat my cinnamon toast crunch (this is my favorite cereal lol) and go to school so I could meet up with Opal and Bolin(the two kids who gave me the orientation). 

"Jinora go get the door," Pema said rubbing Tenzins back.

"Its probably those retched neighbors." Tenzin sighed. 

I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door. 

Just as I opened the door I saw a VERY hot tan boy standing on our doorstep holding a basket.

"Your parents are suing my parents over a property line....... wow I did not know I had a hot neighbor! Hello there," The boy said wide eyed.

I started blushing and probably turned like 6 different shades of red. 

"H-hi I'm Jinora," I said, looking down. 

"Well hi Jinora, I'm Kai, and here you go, this is a piece offering from me." Kai said handing over the basket. 

"T-thanks Kai," I stuttered out. 

Kai ducked down to try and catch my line of vision. 

I smiled and lifted my head. 

"Do you go to Star HighSchool?" Kai asked.

"Y-yeah I just started last month." I said.

"Well, I have been on suspension for the last month because SOMEONE not me SOMEONE put a frog in Mrs.Toads desk. Now I'm not admitting anything but that person was very smart." Kai said with a wink.