The Boy in Class (pt.2)

Hellooo, read the authors note at the end of the chapter for my apology. Someone requested a part 2! your welcome!

Third person (POV)

Jinora and Kai have been a stable relationship for a year now. And to think this all started from a setting arrangement in ELA class. So of course this meant lots of sleepovers. Lots of Kai getting threatened by Tenzin. A lot of tears and yelling too. This was one of those times. 

Kai had been ignoring Jinora for a while, he hadn't meant to, he just got really busy and didn't talk to Jinora, he would refuse her dates and stopped talking to her at school, spending more time in the library than with her. He would leave her on read and stay up late studying. 

Needless to say, Jinora was mad. 

She got needing to study. But really? At least tell her he didn't have time. At least be decent enough to say I love you, before hanging up. 

So, here they where. Jinora sitting in her bathroom while Kai banged on the door for her to open it. 

"Jin, Jin, Jin, Jin, come out love. Please," Kai begged. "Talk to me," 

"You haven't looked at me in a month." Jinora said bitterly. 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry my love. Please come out though," 

"Go away," Jinora said. 

"Please, love I'll do anything." Kai whispered. 

He missed holding her in his arms. He missed kissing her soft lips and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. 

"Anything?" Jinora said hopefully. Peaking her head out. 

"Anything, love."

"Ok fine, I want an apology, and maybe something else." Jinora said crossing her arms and stepping out of the bathroom. 

Her hair was in a braid which honestly would have maid Kai fold fer her if she asked him to.

She pulled her hair out of the braid and Kai reached to tuck a stray piece behind her ear. But Jinora backed away before he could reach her. 

"Right, Jinny, come here love," Kai said opening his arms.  

Jinora eyed him then ran into his arms burying her head in his chest. He pressed a soft kiss into her hair and closed his eyes. He had missed this. 

"I'm so sorry Jinora, I swear it won't ever come to this again." He whispered into her ear. 

Jinora looked up and smirked. "I think you owe me something," 

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" 

Jinora didn't answer him and just tilted her head up and yanked his head down. The second their lips touched Kai thought he had gone to heaven. 

Kissing Jinora was one of the best things in the world, he would constantly tell her how amazing she was, but she never believed him. Kai was so in love with her, he would steal every star in the galaxy for her, he would find every pearl in the sea to make a necklace for her. He would- 

Kai's train of thought was cut short when Jinora had managed to win dominance and shove her tongue in his mouth and slip her clever hands under his shirt. 

Kai gasped as Jinora's hands traveled up his chest, Jinora took advantage of this and pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth. 

A few minutes later Jinora and Kai were both shirtless and panting heavily, Kai was on top of Jinora sucking a pretty mark onto her collar bone. 

Jinora held Kai's head closer to her neck as she let out wonderful noises.

The world could have ended right there and then, and Kai didn't think he would care, as long as he got to continue hearing Jinora make those wonderful noises he wouldn't let anything stop him. 

Time Skip to the next day at school

Jinora showed up to school in a turtle neck, Kai smirked when he saw her sit down across from him and shoot him a glare. 

None of their friends knew that they where dating because if they would the entire school would erupt and Jinora would probably get murdered by fan girls. 

"Jinoraaaaa," Opal sighed as she sat down next to her. "Yesterday was the best night ever!!!!" 

"Opal I swear to god if your about to tell me about your bedroom adventures I will throw the projector at your head." Jinora growled. Although she had had an amazing day she was having a very hard time watching her boyfriend getting hit on by six different girls. 

Jinora was very tempted to take off her turtle neck and rip his shirt down to show that she had marked him as HERS and she was marked as HIS. 

Jinora was definetly dealing with some second hand jelousy, but what she didn't see was how Kai slyly looked at her and grabbed his phone. 

A few seconds later she felt a buzz in her pocket. 

Kai

Jinjin I think that I need to finish what you started yesterday - Kai

Oh really? I'm down - Jinjin

I'll be waiting - Kai

END

A/N

Heyyy, I am so sorry for the late release, I had a bunch of homework and a bunch of drama going on. Anywayyyy let me know if you want a part 3. I won't be writing what they do but I'll write how it starts and the after math, that also applies for every other one I write. Next release will be tomorrow!!

Bye!!!