Blushing/Getting mad

Vote and Comment!!

Enjoy!!

THERE IS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER

"Are you blushing?" Kai exclaimed.

"Nno, " Jinora replied. "It's cold."

"Did I? The amazing Kai, manage to make the ever wise Jinora blush?" Kai said.

"NO," 

"So its not because I told you 'Your face is cute, I bet the rest of you is cuter' ?" Kai asked smirking. 

"NO," Jinora blushed harder. 

"Mhm ok sureeee, whatever you say madame," 

Jinora and Kai where on a blind date, well. This was their fourth date, they got along so well that they had gone on 3 more dates. And Kai was getting quite comfortable with teasing Jinora. 

"Y'know, if you really do want to dance I suggest you make a move, those girls look like their ready for some fun." Kai smirked. 

Jinora blushed harder.

Truth be told, one of the girls walked up to him and had asked him before Jinora had come, and he was waiting for another girl to come up to make her jealous.

"Really? So desperate that your willing to pick up random people at the bar?" Jinora said, wiggling an eyebrow. 

"Hey! I'm a man and I have my needs! Unless, you would be willing to satisfy them." Kai laughed as Jinora turned a deeper shade of red. 

A bartender came up and asked Jinora what she wanted. 

"A whiskey please," Jinora said and the bartender winked as he walked away. 

"Wow, someone is getting feisty," Kai remarked. 

"Well, looks like I get my own fan club too," Jinora remarked snidely back at him. 

"I don't think that he is your type though." Kai said thoughtfully. 

"And you would know what my type is?" Jinora said laughing.

"Sure! I feel like you would like someone with brown hair, a gorgeous shade of brown and some beautiful green eyes, and they would definitely be a prankster. " Kai winked. 

"Oh my god! You are so full of yourself!" Jinora exclaimed. 

The bartender came back around and glared at Kai. 

"One whiskey for the pretty lady, " He said with a wink. 

"He really is taking a liking to you!" Kai said as he walked away.

Jinora raised and eyebrow. " Like you said, not my type." 

Kai raised an eyebrow back and grinned but before he could say anything a girl walked up to him.

"Want to dance handsome?" She said with a flirtatious smile. 

Kai smirked at Jinora, and started to stand. 

"Actually he's with me," Jinora said pulling him back down. 

Kai's smirk for even bigger.

The girl eyed them, muttered something along the lines 'not so cute anyway' and walked away. 

Jinora turned to Kai and asked. "So my place or yours?" 

Kai froze. "Or we could dance?" Jinora quickly said. 

Kai made a sound that sounded like yelp and dragged Jinora out of the bar and slammed her against the wall as he shoved his lips against hers. 

Before Jinora could react again she was in the car with Kai. She smirked and put a hand on his knee.  

Kai thought he would die if she would continue to tease him.

They got into the elevator and Kai latched onto Jinora and shoved himself onto her. Kai pushed his tongue into her mouth as they fought for dominance. 

They got MANY complaints from the neighbors the next day. 

When Kai got up the next day Jinora was gone but there was a note on the kitchen table. 

Morning Kai, 

I had lots of fun last night ;) text me a place to meet up at

Jinora

Time skip to a few weeks later

It was early in the morning, well, It was early for Kai. It was actually 10, but Kai refused to get up before 11 on weekends. 

A knocking at the door continued and Kai had had enough.

 "Crazy people," Kai grumbled, "Waking up before 11, should be illegal."

He opened the door just to see a very angry brunette. Jinora.

"How fucking dare you." Jinora said. 

Before Kai could answer he was slapped in the face. 

"You fucking ass, leaving me like that you little shit." Jinora snapped. 

Kai was slapped again.

"I can't believe I ever fucking trusted you, you asshole." 

Another slap.

"You had FUCKING SEX with me, then don't text me back. Is that the type of person you are huh? Just fucking rail people then call it a day? I bet you have a girl in there with you right now. Got up from fucking another girl huh? Well I'll leave you fucking too it." 

Before Kai registered what was happening the door was slammed in his face. 

Rail...? Wait what?

Haven't  I been texting her? Or could it have been another number...?

Kai ran out the door with his phone just to catch Jinora closing the door to the elevator. Jinora flipped him off when he made it through the closing doors.

"W-wait nno ive been texting you!" Kai explained. 

He showed her the phone. 

"Asshole this isn't my number. Someone else has been texting you," Jinora snapped. 

"I'm sorry! Please don't hit me!" Kai yelped.

"I swear I haven't been railing other girls!" 

Jinora raised an eyebrow and pulled out a card. 

"Here, text me, use the right number this time dummy." Jinora said. 

Kai stood in the elevator. Long after Jinora had left. 

Women are something I will never understand, they're amazing but so fucking scary. 

END

A/N

Hellooo, I was angry while writing this, if you couldn't tell. 

Anyywayyy, there won't be a part 2 for this. Just letting y'all know that its not gonna happen because writing this was by far a great anger release but I'm not doing another one.

Requests are open!

Bye!!!